Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 minute ago, sne said:

Only thing would be if Villa owned her image rights and they had to buy them off us but that seems extremely unlikely. Her real value is off the pitch (not saying she's not a talented footballer) and I'm sure she and her agent already owns the image rights.

Yep, Heck made a big deal out of her social media presence and number of followers in a recent article/interview.

Big Emi too… we could get him to help us on the commercial side a fair bit. Argentinian hero, idol.

1 minute ago, sne said:

I'm guessing the fee was maybe £100k if any.

Just pulled that out of his arse then?

Maybe but… something must have led him to believe that.

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Just pulled that out of his arse then?

Maybe but… something must have led him to believe that.

Is she even among the top 100 best players in the world? Juve paying 10 times the world record fee for her would be akin to Manure paying £8m for Bebe back in the day.

Just now, sne said:

Is she even among the top 100 best players in the world? Juve paying 10 times the world record fee for her would be akin to Manure paying £8m for Bebe back in the day.

I don’t believe it but just wondering where he’s got that idea from… maybe we did get a couple of mil but surely nowhere near 12.

Oh well. Every penny counts 😆

1 minute ago, sne said:

I thought it was a strange comment the other day, thought I’d misheard him.

She was sitting in the bench for Switzerland the other day, came on in the second half, surely UEFA would be asking questions if true?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QldVilla said:

I thought it was a strange comment the other day, thought I’d misheard him.

She was sitting in the bench for Switzerland the other day, came on in the second half, surely UEFA would be asking questions if true?

I think the fee is closer to €12k than €12m.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sne said:

I think the fee is closer to €12k than €12m.

He made the comment because of the fee, there could be investment in the women’s team, it would be a very big stretch if it was £1.2m and typed in the wrong figure on his notes for the show.

Shes just not good enough for even that figure.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Never seen this guy before. He looks like the neighbour from Jingle all the way. 

Never watched Brooklyn Nine Nine?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Just now, QldVilla said:

He made the comment because of the fee, there could be investment in the women’s team, it would be a very big stretch if it was £1.2m and typed in the wrong figure on his notes for the show.

Shes just not good enough for even that figure.

Juve are famous for cooking their books (and currently on trial for it) so maybe we made some deal where they book some of the Luiz transfer into her deal :crylaugh:No idea what the point would be about that thou.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Juve are famous for cooking their books (and currently on trial for it) so maybe we made some deal where they book some of the Luiz transfer into her deal :crylaugh:No idea what the point would be about that thou.

The same thought crossed my mind, but it just seems far too dodgy and the PL and UEFA would be all over it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Even £1.2m is a world record fee

I’m guessing maybe €100-200k fee. She had two years left on her deal. I don’t think it was anywhere to close to €1m. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I’m guessing maybe €100-200k fee. She had two years left on her deal. I don’t think it was anywhere to close to €1m. 

That seems more realistic. £120k is still An amazing fee for her 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â