Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

18 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Rogers for Ramsey then?

I had Ramsey over him due to his defensive work

Ramsey and Rogers over Felix. Tielemens over Barrenechea.

A Team

IMG-0531.jpg

B team

IMG-0532.jpg

as things stand, our squad is looking pretty amazing. 
id say our B team would easy be competitive in the mid table. 

and im missing out Enzo, Moreno, KKH, Archer, Olsen 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

Think alot on here are being very disrespectful towards Buendia with all this felix rubbish.  Give me Buendia every day of the week.  Hopefully he starts were he left off before his injury 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

A Team

IMG-0531.jpg

B team

IMG-0532.jpg

No way Cash starts in any of our A team plans start of the season. But, I mostly agree with your teams. Depth is mad. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

No way Cash starts in any of our A team plans start of the season. But, I mostly agree with your teams. Depth is mad. 

It’s the iffy one, Carlos as CB or Cash as RB. The answer is easy, Konsa at CB everytime

• Like 2

West Ham seem to be showing strong ambition atm with their signings and targets, they will be a team to watch out if they keep this level of signings up. Hoping teams like Manure make rubbish signings again but can’t see that happening. We need to flatten that side next season time to swing things in our favour. 

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

A Team

IMG-0531.jpg

B team

IMG-0532.jpg

and im missing out Enzo, Moreno, KKH, Archer, Olsen 

Tielemans and Bailey are getting in our A team.  No way is Emery not including them.

• Like 2

McGinn is a handy player because at varying points he's covered four different positions in this set-up pretty well (SS [not that one], RM, LM, CM). He's had great performances in each position but I think his best have been in the advanced ones where he can roam a bit and there's less positional discipline required. If he's going to be something like 4th choice CM though then that speaks to the squad being built, not many sides wouldn't be envious of that.

32 minutes ago, lexicon said:

The fact is he's 24 and his best years are ahead of him if someone who is great at getting the best out of players can take him under their wing. The talent is undoubtedly there and who better than Unai to build him back up?

Wouldn't it be better to hand the good coach an already good player, and see it he can be catapulted into stardom, that a failed star to see if he can be brought back to respectabiliity?

It’s the combinations and the flexibility we have that I like. It’s getting to the point where we can have an injury to a player and at least 2 players can come in and fill in - Watkins and Martinez aside I’d say.

ST - Watkins, Rogers
SS - Rogers, Bailey, Tielemans, Philogene
LM - Ramsey, Rogers, Philogene, Iling Junior, Tielemans, McGinn
CM - Onana, Kamara, Tielemans, Barrenechea, Barkley, McGinn
RM - McGinn, Bailey, Philogene
DL - Maatsen, Digne, Moreno, Iling Junior
DR - Konsa, Kosta, Cash
CB - Torres, Konsa, Mings, Carlos
GK - Martinez

You can move players around and cover gaps with so many combinations. Some of the players above will leave but I also fully expect we’ll sign 2 more at least after Onana.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Tielemans and Bailey are getting in our A team.  No way is Emery not including them.

Emery will pick McGinn over Bailey every time. Then you’re leaving somebody like Rogers out..

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

As things stand right now, I'd probably go with:

-------------------------------Watkins-------------------------------
--------------------------------Rogers--------------------------------
Ramsey--------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------Onana----Tielemans-----------Mcginn
Maatsen-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------Torres----Carlos----------------Konsa
-----------------------------Martinez---------------------------------

We need to see more of Barkley, Barrenechea and Nedelkovic before knowing if they're ready to go straight into the team. 
Ifs and buts.

- Sign Felix and Rogers moves to the left with him and Ramsey fighting for that spot. If Felix is injured, Rogers plays the SS. I can't see a team without Rogers because I think the lad has 15 goals in him from any position.
- Sign a new centre half and Carlos is dropped
- Sign a new RB then Konsa moves back to CB and new right back fights with Nedelkovic for starting spot.
- Kamara replaces Tielemans when back from injury.
- Bailey used most as impact sub where I believe he excels most.

Mings, Digne, Moreno, cash, Kamara/tielemans, bailey, nedeljkovic, Barkley, Buendia, Philogene, Duran/replacement, barrenechea.

That's one hell of a bench to choose from.

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

West Ham seem to be showing strong ambition atm with their signings and targets, they will be a team to watch out if they keep this level of signings up. Hoping teams like Manure make rubbish signings again but can’t see that happening. We need to flatten that side next season time to swing things in our favour. 

Who? Todibo isn’t going there because he wants Juve despite WH agreeing a fee.  They want our Duran, they are interested in Sorloth and they want AWB, not exactly going to worry me.  Not only that but their new manager is bang average imo.  Man U as usual will figure how to screw up.

• Like 2

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

You know it’s a great sign when we can’t decide on a best 11. 

that’s how good our squad is 

It’s great when you write down an XI and you take a moment and think, hold on, there’s no way I can’t have X player starting but you literally can’t fit them in.

Squad is looking good. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Emery will pick McGinn over Bailey every time. Then you’re leaving somebody like Rogers out..

Rogers ahead of Ramsey.

Bailey and McGinn are a difficult one as I don’t see Emery dropping either because they provide different benefits to the team so it’ll be interesting to see what happens.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â