Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Just now, paul514 said:

Anything more than 30 to purchase and anything more than 150k a week is too much

If we’re getting 40m for Duran, 20m for youngsters hardly playing a handful of prem games then sign me up for 50m on Felix all day hahahha.

if we’re doubling his wages to say 130 then I’d be happy with that too. 

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I wouldn't be so sure. 

I would, he will be part of the CL home grown numbers which we will be light on with him and JPB being the only senior players that fit that category.

Edited by nick76

35 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Felix was allegedly earning close to £3.5m in wages from Barca. We ain’t paying that. 

70k per week ish?!

is this felix fella actually any good? is he another one of those who's been hyped up and everyone is exited without actually having seen him play

i've seen eze and i like eze. i'd be all in on that signing if we sold diaby

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

is this felix fella actually any good? is he another one of those who's been hyped up and everyone is exited without actually having seen him play

i've seen eze and i like eze. i'd be all in on that signing if we sold diaby

He’s very good, but not as good as the hype. Still better than Diaby tho

Eze isn’t needed, JJ and Rogers pretty much cover what he does 

2 hours ago, El-Reacho said:

That will likely result in a summer long game of poker. That'll be interesting because we'll likely not sell Diaby before getting a replacement confirmed so the whole thing could go down to the last few days of the window.

We have approx 6 weeks left in the window, im sure we can sell Diaby without any panic about replacements. 

Its a tricky one because he is a top class rotation to have which like someone said earlier most of the elite teams have these options, Philogene could be his replacement but it would pose a risk, i havent been keeping tabs on him to know if hes ready for this level.

I would not pay no more than £30m for João Felix as it stands so if they want anything close to £60m they can go elsewhere. 

We will need to invest in a signing that can play in multiple positions across the front line

Gabriel Jesus is a player that ticks those boxes imo and an excellent player at that, luring him here is another thing however, and also not sure if he’s injury record is that promising.

Im appreciating Rogers more by the day and I probably rated him way below what he actually is and do feel like i can trust him in lets say some bigger games.

i actually feel the midfield areas is now okay with Tielemans,Enzo,Barkley, Onana,Mcginn and Ramsey and as much as I thought before we need a player like Luiz, we probably dont need that exact model of player, we can definitely achieve the same success with those midfield options we have.

A forward player and a Right/Centre Back hybrid player is all i think we need now and im happy to go into the new season.

14 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

70k per week ish?!

He was on that at Barca for financial reasons to register - he’s earning €400k pw at Atletico allegedly. 

51 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Felix was allegedly earning close to £3.5m in wages from Barca. We ain’t paying that. 

That's about £70k a week.

You could get a quarter of a Digne for that 🤓

• Haha 1

Depending on what i see in the next few friendlies we may not need to sign a potential starting RB as Kosta had shown qualities but we’ll see 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

Depending on what i see in the next few friendlies we may not need to sign a potential starting RB as Kosta had shown qualities but we’ll see 

Emery is that you?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Alvarez would be a dream. I doubt City would want to sell him to a rival though.

City do have a reputation of selling talent for profit tho…Sane, Torres, Cole Palmer all spring to mind.

Im sure they would sell Alvarez at the ‘right’ price, especially if he’s desperate to move for first team football. 

I don’t think it’s entirely beyond fantasy. 🤔

8 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Are they doing that? Like selling “future tickets” or shares of future tickets

Not yet, but they have sold chunks of their future broadcasting rights etc 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â