Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

3 hours ago, david-avfc said:

I am more interested in what he is like now rather than 6 years when he 18, all players rise and fall at different trajectories there are lots of wonderkids who fizzle out and lots of "nobodies" who achieve great careers. I can see why a lot of fans are sceptical over Felix, there are genuine questions whether he is a "hype" job who is still dining out on his achievements as a teenager and the insane transfer fee, or if he is genuinely capable of being an effective player in the Premier League if placed in the right system which he could be but it's not guaranteed and it would be very expensive for us to find out one way or the other. If Emery makes him our top target I will I will trust his judgement, if Emery can unlock his potential then it could be a really exciting signing, but equally if we move onto other targets then I will not lose any sleep over it as there's just so much uncertainty over him for the required cost along with unfortunately a perception of a "bad attitude".

comes down to the financials for me, how much a week and how much for a fee

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

I swear people who sign for Barca in their prime these days are dumb as

Its still got to be a huge pull for Spanish players. 

Just now, Xela said:

Its still got to be a huge pull for Spanish players. 

Real will dominate the league season after season, they can't compete and they can't pay what others can

Just now, Demitri_C said:

If we can get 30m for duran and diabys goibg for 60m thats 90m

No fooling you mate ;)

• Haha 4

Just now, Demitri_C said:

If we can get 30m for duran and diabys goibg for 60m thats 90m

We really could spend big on someone  like eze

We really don’t need eze. Rogers and JJ do the same role

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

So Morgan Rogers started in the number 10 role tonight. Scored 2 goals! 

Rogers, Philogene and Watkins will be the new dream team! 

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Yet another one they can't register 

It's just insane, they can finish in the CL places and make loads from selling players each year wiping their issues out after a few years

7 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I swear people who sign for Barca in their prime these days are dumb as

Can they even register him? Barca are a complete train wreck. 

• Thanks 1

Our squad is massive, didn’t realise until tonight. We fielded two sets of XI in the friendly with another XI unavailable for a host of known and unknown reasons. Forget two for each position, we’ve currently got three for every one I think!

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Our squad is massive, didn’t realise until tonight. We fielded two sets of XI in the friendly with another XI unavailable for a host of known and unknown reasons. Forget two for each position, we’ve currently got three for every one I think!

Loads will go out on loan 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â