Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Raphinha is overrated and 28 years old. Stay away. To play alongside Watkins you need a number 10 with creativity (Joao Felix) or a second striker with goals (Santiago Gimenez).

20 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

All the posts in the convo so far, only person who said bigger club was you

OMG I’m conversing with a wall lol

what part of he’s out of our league do you not understand and was referring to other threads too. As per the conversations with Bose which he’s also stated that he believes he believes it’s his opinion he’ll go to a “larger club” next time read the posts instead of acting like a goof you’re embarrassing yourself 

22 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

If Emery signs Felix, I’d still support it. However, I question the veracity of such links right now and it’s totally legitimate to question the attitude of Felix who clearly has attitude issues. He’s ended up on the bench at Barca and Chelsea too. It’s not impossible can turn that around. But for the cost, it’s also totally reasonable to be sceptical. The ability is there absolutely,  the mental drive? To be desired. Nor are his goal contributions that much better than the likes of Diaby either. 

Does he clearly have attitude issues ? I see someone with a resting bitch face - I also see someone who wanted to play so badly for Barca he took a ridiculous pay cut from just under €300k per week to €400k per annum which was later  adjusted to €4mill per annum a few months later but the desire was there make the deal happen and to play football somewhere he would be happy, so again cannot id ask where is the proof of his mental drive to be questioned. His ability can be questioned, based on stats, but these player comparisons based on star wheels don’t give you a full picture 

Edited by thabucks

20 minutes ago, thabucks said:

@CroVillan talk to me about Martin Baturina and is he just an AM or could he also cover the second striker role ? Could he in your opinion be a good signing for us and what we need 

Evening brother. Does play a 10 role laying behind the striker but has been shifted the left wing numerous times and loves to cut in ala JJ.

super confident and loves to take on defenders is an immense talent and will be a lot better than what Vlašić, Halilović and   Brekalo were coming through. 

we have to start tapping into the talent there. Dinamo signs these kids on 10 yr contracts and pulls the trigger when semi decent offers come in but nothing crazy. Olmo was sitting there for years and performing, our academy is one of the best nurseries in the world and our juniors are winning European and world trophies annually.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, jigen said:

Raphinha is overrated and 28 years old. Stay away. To play alongside Watkins you need a number 10 with creativity (Joao Felix) or a second striker with goals (Santiago Gimenez).

28 already? Only feels like a few years ago where he was 26 years old. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Unsure how reliable but more linkage to Raphinha

I don't think it would be even remotely close to 65 million euros if we were to sign him. 

He is a good player but it'd be more like 30 mil with 10 mil in add ons considering he only played 20 games worth of minites in LA liga and UCL last year. 

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

Leicester favourites to sign Matias Soule now.

Hopefully we make a move for him as we have the advantage of having his best mate at the club. Although Leicester isn't exactly a million miles away.

Fact Leicester is favourite in Premier league to sign him makes me think he isn't all that

Leicester are probably already down especially if this points deduction comes through

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Selling Diaby and bringing in Felix would be a pretty nice move. Williams would be better though, just don't see it happening. Kinda feels like Felix is far more attainable. 

Xavi Simons 🙂

Just ignore the pro-Barca media trying to sell their players. Nothing about the likes of Raphinha to me suggests he ticks the criteria Monchi and Unai want. 

• Like 1

Apparently the guy that the Felix link came from today is semi-relaible (at least according to some Atletico fans on twitter anyway). Who knows but I wouldn't be surprised if there were something in it, we were evidently interested before when a less appealing proposition than now and he fits that SS role Diaby will be vacating very well.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â