Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

28 minutes ago, The Inspiration said:

MGW would make sense now with moussa going

He would make a lot of sense given he can cover striker and winger. Problem would be the price. Forest would want £50m+ and I'm not sure he's really elite level. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Felix behind Watkins will be a lot better than Diaby there.  Never really felt Diaby should be playing centrally for us, he's a wide player.

I really hope we get someone different. Never been that impressed by him. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Yes Felix will probably come. 

We seem to be continually linked by people and I get Unai praised him a year or so ago but he's got Coutinho mark 2 written all over him.... big name, bigger wages, turns it on occasionally, hugely skillful, underperformed in numerous spots and can't shoot for toffee.  A "DYB" in CarryOn's labels 🤣

4 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

With Diaby leaving this team is gagging for Grealish IMO. 

Homegrown, knows the club inside out, extensive UCL experience and fills the left and 10 roles perfectly.

£40m should do ot

Please no

3 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

With Diaby leaving this team is gagging for Grealish IMO. 

Homegrown, knows the club inside out, extensive UCL experience and fills the left and 10 roles perfectly.

£40m should do ot

I thought about that, but for me it's sentimental.  We don't need anyone on the left, and he was at his best running with the ball.  We like to control games and pin other teams high up the pitch.  We would be buying the Man City Grealish, not the villa one IMO

1 minute ago, _AA_786 said:

We seem to be continually linked by people and I get Unai praised him a year or so ago but he's got Coutinho mark 2 written all over him.... big name, bigger wages, turns it on occasionally, hugely skillful, underperformed in numerous spots and can't shoot for toffee.  A "DYB" in CarryOn's labels 🤣

I think we’d sign someone we don’t expect. The Felix stuff is just lazy reporting. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Do you agree we haven't improved ourselves this transfer window?

Kellyman out for £19m as well

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I swear you’re now my sole source for all things transfer related. By the time I’ve copied a link and tried to paste it in here, you’ve beaten me to it. 

What a guy. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I swear you’re now my sole source for all things transfer related. By the time I’ve copied a link and tried to paste it in here, you’ve beaten me to it. 

What a guy. 

I live a very sad existence and it makes work x1000 times more interesting.

But, you're welcome! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Onana signs and we are better, yes.

I think it's a daft tweet, I can tell you that. Two and a half weeks before it matters who's here and who isn't.

We're clearly very busy.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

What about the 20 million for kellyman. Also we won't accept anything under 50 million POUNDS for Diaby.

I would say the squad depth is better, but currently the first team quality is about the same.

We need to improve the defence to make noticeable improvements from last season.

7 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Simple answer no one knows till we see them on the pitch. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tomaszk said:

Onana signs and we are better, yes.

I think it's a daft tweet, I can tell you that. Two and a half weeks before it matters who's here and who isn't.

We're clearly very busy.

It’s very daft. We’re a lot stronger as a squad and we’ve managed to achieve that whilst also allaying any PSR concerns.

AND.

We’re clearly now working on the 2/3 proper, quality first XI additions. Onana, Felix maybe and I fully expect another centre half/right back on top of that.

Id also expect Cash, Moreno, Digne, Duran, Diaby, Dendoncker, Carlos to potentially leave.

We’re carrying out a massive overhaul whilst solving our financial problems AND improving. 

Tweet is ridiculous. 

They’ll see.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

I'm torn on Felix.

So talented, so stupid.

I don't know if Emery knows him or something, but he just seems like the sort of player who is tough to coach. Does his own thing.

He's a much better player than the finished Coutinho we signed.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

I'm torn on Felix.

So talented, so stupid.

I don't know if Emery knows him or something, but he just seems like the sort of player who is tough to coach. Does his own thing.

He's a much better player than the finished Coutinho we signed.

You were doing so well 😞

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â