Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Not commenting on Simons, but Rogers looked absolutely superb prior to his injury, some of his play, and especially some of his goals would have us salivating if he weren't a Villa player, was called rogerinho, and we were linked with him for 40m this summer 

Rogers is a starter for me.

Rogers is very good and has played well for us but it’s probably early to put him in front of a simons at this time 

12 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

He certainly fits the "versatile" profile Emery supposedly likes.

27 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Where do you go to register interest?  Is there like a central register of interest?

It's right behind the resolve testing,  bid preparation, preparing to launch and bid launch stations.

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

IMG_4623.png

Guendouzi is the new Wesley Sneijder!

...........and so is Alex Baena, Joao Felix, and Nogo Williams ........probably!

Edited by Philosopher
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

No way do we stand a chance of getting Williams - he will either join Barca or stay, poss Citeh but he’s out of our reach sadly 

Edited by thabucks

13 minutes ago, thabucks said:

No way do we stand a chance of getting Williams - he will either join Barca or stay, poss Citeh but he’s out of our reach sadly 

He recently said along lines of I've just signed new deal, why would I leave, I'm happy here. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â