Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

2 hours ago, M_Afro said:

Maybe a GK if we can shift Olsen. 

While we are improving our outfield with some pretty notable signings, we are in danger of undermining lots of work if we don’t bring in a decent option if Martinez gets injured. Is Gauci ready to take over Olsen as No 2 yet?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

Aren't you worried if Emi Martinez gets injured? Do we have good enough back up?

I don't think we will be able to shift Olsen this summer tbh

17 minutes ago, trevor said:

While we are improving our outfield with some pretty notable signings, we are in danger of undermining lots of work if we don’t bring in a decent option if Martinez gets injured. Is Gauci ready to take over Olsen as No 2 yet?

I just hope Gauci is a good enough backup, because Olsen certainly isn't 

Edited by Pongo Waring

36 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I doubt Alvarez wants a move away from Plasticos just to be a backup again.

Don’t think that’s what he meant, Alvarez would be first choice 10, second choice 9.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe917ukl493zjwq01f55ud

I mean, what if they sell Diaby AND Duran to fund this, then decide to keep Archer instead of getting another forward.

Who knows?

However if all the numbers quoted with regards to Nico are true, it's an extremely expensive proposition.

16 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

I just hope Gauci is a good enough backup, because Olsen certainly isn't 

Gauci looks good in highlight clips I've seen.

However I'm interested in Sinasalao ( or however it's spelt ).

Know nothing about him but seems to be in high demand so must have something about him?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Bullshit, but imagine if we did sign him!

Oh boy. If that happened that would be incredible. No chance though. Nico seems set in Spain and is unwilling to move based on his comments. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I mean, what if they sell Diaby AND Duran to fund this, then decide to keep Archer instead of getting another forward.

Who knows?

However if all the numbers quoted with regards to Nico are true, it's an extremely expensive proposition.

I think this going to be the case, these two out and one big one in, that covers both positions/roles 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I think this going to be the case, these two out and one big one in, that covers both positions/roles 

A few posters have floated this and I can see it too.

I do see potential in Rogers possibly being a lethal forward as well if needed.

Or developing into one.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

A few posters have floated this and I can see it too.

I do see potential in Rogers possibly being a lethal forward as well if needed.

Or developing into one.

I see him as a forward to, it looks obvious to me but I ain’t a coach

• Like 1

Id be very excited if we were able to line up like this and we need to save bucks by finding a hybrid RCB who is mainly a RB but also comfortable at CB in case anything were to happen with Konsa, Arnau Martinez (Girona) fantastic player young and intelligent he would be a great signing with Kosta as the understudy, I'm still dreaming about Xavi Simmons on the wide left, i think the centre of midfield is okay if we are able to set up like this but wishful thinking i guess.

6CB31E24-8A99-41D1-9974-BF8205C38A4F.png

15 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Id be very excited if we were able to line up like this and we need to save bucks by finding a hybrid RCB who is mainly a RB but also comfortable at CB in case anything were to happen with Konsa, Arnau Martinez (Girona) fantastic player young and intelligent he would be a great signing with Kosta as the understudy, I'm still dreaming about Xavi Simmons on the wide left, i think the centre of midfield is okay if we are able to set up like this but wishful thinking i guess.

Try registering that squad for the PL and CL, no chance. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, RicRic said:

I think Ramsey and Rodgers are better than Xavi Simmons.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

I think Ramsey and Rodgers are better than Xavi Simmons.

This is a wild statement but each to their own 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

This is a wild statement but each to their own 

Not commenting on Simons, but Rogers looked absolutely superb prior to his injury, some of his play, and especially some of his goals would have us salivating if he weren't a Villa player, was called rogerinho, and we were linked with him for 40m this summer 

Rogers is a starter for me.

• Like 2

Tried to sign this guy on FM24, and his agent asked for 140k a week, so out of spite I hope we dont sign him in reality 

Apologies, didn't realise there was no name in the link header - Sverre Nypan of Rosenborg 

Edited by StewieGriffin
Corrected lack of name
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â