Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

Who cares, in that circumstance you make them pay through the nose and if they ain’t got the cash or players we want in return then there is no discussion 

I’m not saying it’s going to be the case, but if he’s angling for a move (like Duran) and/or being disruptive then that’s not ideal…

But he’ll probably fall in love with Villa and the Unai-versity anyway and forget about those debt riddled jokers 😆

Our squad is huge at the minute and talk of further signings, we're going to have to move a lot of players on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Our squad is huge at the minute and talk of further signings, we're going to have to move a lot of players on. 

Diaby, Duran, Digne, Moreno, Archer, Dendoncker… maybe Carlos and Cash too.

Plenty of funds, and space, to be generated from moving them on… especially if the Saudi offer is huge for Moussa.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Would expect at the very least 5 departures, one more for big money 

Just now, Jas10 said:

Diaby, Duran, Digne, Moreno, Archer, Dendoncker… maybe Carlos and Cash too.

Plenty of funds, and space, to be generated from moving them on… especially if the Saudi offer is huge for Moussa.

There’s no offer for Moussa mate 

14 minutes ago, Xela said:

Yes and no, if we’d had the huge squad last season we may well have won the conference trophy

Id expect Dendoncker to be loaned out, Duran will almost certainly be sold to West Ham, Archer may well go too, plus one/both of Digne and Moreno - that'll free up the space for a Duran replacement.

If Diaby goes then that'll free up money/space for a Felix/Baena type.

Im intrigued as to what Unai's plan is formation/rotation wise

14 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Where has Percy said anything?

About what?

He’s not as clued up on us since Purslow left really..

if we can sell Diego Carlos and replace him with a someone younger like Cristhian Mosquera who @burchy has suggested that frees up a squad place being he was born in June 2004 … he’d be costly but maybe a deal could be done including Carlos or even Duran doing the other way in a separate transaction … 

Edited by thabucks

Aside from Hermoso and Kayode I'm struggling to remember any other links to defenders? Not that it means anything of course because these things regularly happen out of nowhere. But if we can get that RB/RCB position sorted I'll be feeling very confident about how we're looking.

28 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Where has Percy said anything?

I’ve only seen this but can’t see it on Percy’s page

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Aside from Hermoso and Kayode I'm struggling to remember any other links to defenders? Not that it means anything of course because these things regularly happen out of nowhere. But if we can get that RB/RCB position sorted I'll be feeling very confident about how we're looking.

That Barca defender Araujo was linked and Juve’s Huijsen

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

if we can sell Diego Carlos and replace him with a someone younger like Cristhian Mosquera who @burchy has suggested that frees up a squad place being he was born in June 2004 … he’d be costly but maybe a deal could be done including Carlos or even Duran doing the other way in a separate transaction … 

He has great potential, very impressed with what I saw of him at Valencia and with their finances they're always having to sell a key player every summer. Will probably cost half of what Everton are demanding of Branthwaite so that's the value right there and can have Pau as a mentor.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â