Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

55 minutes ago, Jareth said:

It's just great these days, window opens loads of us say you know that Maatsen would be perfect for us, and then that Onana (what's his name?) would be ideal - and then we go and buy them no fuss whatsoever. Never in my lifetime have I seen a window like this.  

I wanna say you’ve seen nothing yet 😉

Adding an extra talent like simmons or a nico williams to what we already have are the types that would give me all the confidence when playing the man citys and liverpools, the sides that when i look on paper I’ve already conceded defeat in my head, but this could be one of the first seasons where i look at those matches with the most optimism than ever before thats all i want for now, get us to those levels monchi/Emery 🤝

4 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

So if Onana goes through and Diaby leaves where do people see the money being spent rest of the window? RB and attacker? €50m each?

CB and a Forward

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

He isn’t worth near 50m.  Could be wrong but he wasn’t even making Everton team at the end 

He started 31 premier league games for them last season

10 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Other than Ross, all our signings are like under 24. 2/3 years of Emery coaching the Future Villa looks bright

Can’t win anything without a DOB.

I said in the Onana thread, with his signing I’d say we are looking for our wide players to be the creative hub of the team in the absence of Dougie. Yes Tielemans can do it a bit, but I’d still expect more to come from wide. With that in mind, I still think we’ll be after a Beana type player, especially if we sell Diaby. 

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I said in the Onana thread, with his signing I’d say we are looking for our wide players to be the creative hub of the team in the absence of Dougie. Yes Tielemans can do it a bit, but I’d still expect more to come from wide. With that in mind, I still think we’ll be after a Beana type player, especially if we sell Diaby. 

Baena makes sense to give us creativity. 

IMG-0494.jpg

If we sign Onana, this will be our CL Squad

with Dendonker, Hause, Moreno, Digne, Dobbin, Kosta and one of the goalies being unregistered,

Sales are inevitable.

Edited by CarryOnVilla

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

IMG-0494.jpg

If we sign Onana, this will be our CL Squad

with Dendonker, Hause, Moreno, Digne, Dobbin, Kosta being unregistered,

Sales are inevitable.

You’ve somehow managed to have our potentially starting right back in the bomb squad 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

You’ve somehow managed to have our potentially starting right back in the bomb squad 

Maybe… it’s him or cash to be registered the other being unregistered. 

KKH gets in on the club trained spot 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â