Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Just now, HeyAnty said:

This is a more reliable source for everton.  

“Structure of”… so yeah, I think possibly 35-40m up front and 10m worth of addons… which sounds a lot more palatable (as compared to 50m up front 😮)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Hopefully it’s 30-40 up front, and reaches 50 only after add ons.

He will be worth much more once Unai works his magic on him, so young too… levels up players.

spacer.png

I hope it’s 50 including add on’s as that is a lot for the performances he has put in for the last two years

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I hope it’s 50 including add on’s as that is a lot for the performances he has put in for the last two years

Yeah that’s what I mean “up to 50m”, only once add ons or clauses are met.

But I back Unai to make him worth much more, playing for a drastically better team and manager - the coaching level will be a big jump for him.

One of the most appealing aspects is how young he is (22) and the potential amount of development and improvement. Plenty of experience for his age too.

Edited by Jas10

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

“Structure of”… so yeah, I think possibly 35-40m up front and 10m worth of addons… which sounds a lot more palatable (as compared to 50m up front 😮)

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Everton getting Villa player.  Maybe philogene.  

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I know Onana divides opinion but I think under Unai he can become a top player. He has the makings and is still very young. 

This is it. He’s not really my kind of player or the type that appeals (I prefer technical, stylish ones) but Unai wants him and for a specific reason. We need different profiles and he brings something we lack and could solve a lot of problems for us. Enables other kinds of players to shine or have more freedom too.

I think we’re going to look formidable once the window has closed, a really difficult team to beat.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Yeah that’s what I mean “up to 50m”, only once add ons or clauses are met.

But I back Unai to make him worth much more, playing for a drastically better team and manager - the coaching level will be a big jump for him.

One of the most appealing aspects is how young he is (22) and the potential amount of development and improvement. Plenty of experience for his age too.

Players don’t get to be worth much more than 50 with a few exceptions as not many teams can pay that.

hope it’s 35 plus add ons 

As somebody else said. Wouldn’t at all be surprised if we see a player join Everton in the next few days. Cash, Dendoncker? 

May even do something batshit crazy like loan them Iling Junior or the young lesbian we signed. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I know Onana divides opinion but I think under Unai he can become a top player. He has the makings and is still very young. 

No idea how he divides opinion really. He’s a very good midfielder. 

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

No idea how he divides opinion really. He’s a very good midfielder. 

I like him but always seemed a bit raw to me even though been in the league for years. Genuinely think he needs some elite coaching. Look what Unai and his team have managed to do with Bailey, Watkins, Luiz, McGinn etc. imagine what they could do with Onana.

IN - Onana, Felix, Beier, Araujo

OUT - Diaby, Duran, Dendoncker, Archer,          
           Diego Carlos

Would still love us to sign Kayode as well if Cash goes, but can’t be too greedy. 🤔

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

As somebody else said. Wouldn’t at all be surprised if we see a player join Everton in the next few days. Cash, Dendoncker? 

May even do something batshit crazy like loan them Iling Junior or the young lesbian we signed. 

Young lesbian eh 👀

I don't think we can sell or loan a player bought in this window to another team in the same league, if Everton take one of our players as part of Onana deal would have to be someone who was with us last season.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â