Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

14 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Apart from him betting never heard anything bad about him off the field. Brentford fans love him

Oh, apart from the time he went viral for saying “F*** Brentford” whilst out and about. 

• Like 2

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

If we suddenly signed Toney (which we won’t), I’d be worried we were having to buy an Ollie replacement.

An Ollie replacement who doesn’t really do all of the good stuff Ollie does for us. He’s a good goalscorer, but Ollie is so unique in everything else that he has in his locker.

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It does in my opinion any **** that has ever done that in the past 30 years usually gets kicked to **** in the right company because of the bullying they started on people not up for if. Complete Representative for North East Somerset for doing that and lucky he didn’t get a riot

I think he did it once and it was trying to wind villa fans up. It will be forgotten if he scores goals that help us win things.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think he did it once and it was trying to wind villa fans up. It will be forgotten if he scores goals that help us win things.

If you lived it you never forgive it plenty more who have the same opinion from my generation

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

If you lived it you never forgive it plenty more who have the same opinion from my generation

I could over lookbit if he signed.  Mind you i cant see ua signing him at all. Too expensive, wrong side of 20s and who knows if he is still gambling 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I could over lookbit if he signed.  Mind you i cant see ua signing him at all. Too expensive, wrong side of 20s and who knows if he is still gambling 

If three or four of your mates  got  put in hospital over Christmas just for being Villa fans (not lads by the way) with one of them unable to sit down for two or three months due to the slashings of his buttocks you might have a different opinion

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

If three or four of your mates  got  put in hospital over Christmas just for being Villa fans (not lads by the way) with one of them unable to sit down for two or three months due to the slashings of his buttocks you might have a different opinion

Yes you might be right

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Yes you might be right

**** them Dem and anyone who nails their  mast to them is a wrongun 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Tell you what’s mad. We’ve signed Maatsen, Iling Junior, Barrenechea, Philogene, Barkley and Dobbin…

And we’ve still got £100m landing soon for Duran and Diaby. 

What are we cooking here??

New bumper contract for Buendia 😉

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Now here’s a question to everyone, would Alvarez be a good replacement for Diaby?

YES - but he’ll go to someone like PSG or Atletico. 

9 hours ago, ender4 said:

If you check out the Philogene thread or a couple of pages back in this thread, you'll see that the latest is that he prefers to choose a club where he will be first choice.  So as it stands it's unlikely he joins us.    

But even if he did join us, he doesn't take a squad space as he also counts as homegrown!

You were saying smh 👀

9 hours ago, Mazrim said:

No he isn't. The player of the season last year is basically a 5 stone Capuchin monkey skeleton.

Ahahahaha mmm but foden seems stronger funny tho 😆

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â