Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

If there was any chance we were thinking of going 2 up front, I'd love Toney, but I doubt that's the plan.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

No chance we’re dropping 50m on Toney 

I don't see why not. Offers a different threat up top. Can easily play alongside Watkins. I wouldn't be surprised if we signed him. However the age profile means low sell on fee. So this make me think its unlikely, but not out of the question.

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

If Toney throws up Zulu signs at VP, it’s a pretty clear he has no interest in joining Villa 

Personality is a big recruitment tool. He doesn’t have the mindset we are looking for. It’s a total non starter 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Yep. Prize prick.

The man's got Ice in his veins, and he doesn't have any kind of disruptive reputation. So I'd say you guys are being rather harsh about a man you have never met.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Shaun Teales Moustache said:

Nedeljkovic, Illing Jr, Dobbin and Duran are all U-21 by PL squad rules, so none of them count towards the 25.

I'm aware. From my count, we are already close (or over) depending on of you count Dendoncker and Archer.

43 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

No chance we’re dropping 50m on Toney 

I don't think his fee is that high, I've read 35m a few times this summer

47 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Tell you what’s mad. We’ve signed Maatsen, Iling Junior, Barrenechea, Philogene, Barkley and Dobbin…

And we’ve still got £100m landing soon for Duran and Diaby. 

What are we cooking here??

It's absolute madness. Making that many changes is a big risk, but I trust Emery to make it work.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ender4 said:

I've offered £12 and a packet of ready salted crisps for a night with Scarlett Johansson. For that price, she should include Margot Robbie in the deal as well.

Throw in some monster munch and you got a deal

34 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

If Toney throws up Zulu signs at VP, it’s a pretty clear he has no interest in joining Villa 

That doesn’t mean anything whatsoever tbh

Edited by Demitri_C

41 minutes ago, Tayls said:

God no. I hate boring, as people very well know. It’s a risky madness though… I honestly thought, at the start of this window, that we would lose one of either Luiz, or Martinez. (And some of the obvious ones like Chambers). I then thought that we bring in just 3 signings of real quality. At the minute… it feels like a rebuild. 

Be honest Tayls. If it boring, you would be moaning that it's boring😂

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Too disruptive. Too much baggage. We don’t need more off the field distractions. 

Disruptive how, in the dressing room? I've never heard anything of the sort about him.

13 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Too disruptive. Too much baggage. We don’t need more off the field distractions. 

Apart from him betting never heard anything bad about him off the field. Brentford fans love him

Edited by Pongo Waring

35 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That doesn’t mean anything whatsoever tbh

It does in my opinion any **** that has ever done that in the past 30 years usually gets kicked to **** in the right company because of the bullying they started on people not up for if. Complete Representative for North East Somerset for doing that and lucky he didn’t get a riot

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â