Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

20 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Who are peoples favourite players of the tournament so far, which people feel may also be attainable, and useful for us? ( Without murdering  our FFP )

Nico Williams for Spain and Ferdi Kadioglu and Baris Yilmaz for Turkey

35 minutes ago, ianifratti said:

Nico Williams for Spain and Ferdi Kadioglu and Baris Yilmaz for Turkey

I really do think that Kadioglu is a good player. Mad that he’s so comfortable at left back being right footed. He’s like if Grealish played at left back. 

I remember a spurious link a while back. I doubt any truth to it, but for the right money, he’s a decent pick up for somebody. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Xhaka anyone?

He joined Leverkusen because they are giving him a coaching route when he retires

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Fullkrug is exactly the type of plan B off the bench we could do with. Someone in his 30s not desperate to play every single game but could help us mix it up on the hour mark.

However he's toiled away for years and now at Dortmund so probably wouldn't be worth the cost but to me it feels pointless to get another Duran type in to cover Ollie if we eventually sell him, much rather have experienced cover for the next 18 months.

Is Fullkrug first choice at Dortmund generally? Maybe Haller could be tempted to have another go at premier league?

Weghorst :P 

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's still actually a Burnley player isn't he...

yep but apparently about to sign for Ajax

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

yep but apparently about to sign for Ajax

And then move to Man U in January when ten Hag want's reinforcements :D 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, carlitobrigante said:

No? 

Been probably the best CM at the whole Euros's

Always felt he's very underappreciated. Tempo dictater, his passing is excellent.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Xhaka anyone?

All day long

His work tops most other midfielders

Edited by Adman
Typo
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Xhaka anyone?

Great player, but didn't he and Unai have differences at Arsenal? 

On 06/07/2024 at 00:02, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Who are peoples favourite players of the tournament so far, which people feel may also be attainable, and useful for us? ( Without murdering  our FFP )

Dani Olmo looks class. Perfect for the '10' role.

In fact, a lot of the Spanish midfield look good! 

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

Dani Olmo looks class. Perfect for the '10' role.

In fact, a lot of the Spanish midfield look good! 

Dani Olmo has been class for ages. The only surprise with him is he isn’t already playing for Barca or Madrid. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Fullkrug is exactly the type of plan B off the bench we could do with. Someone in his 30s not desperate to play every single game but could help us mix it up on the hour mark.

However he's toiled away for years and now at Dortmund so probably wouldn't be worth the cost but to me it feels pointless to get another Duran type in to cover Ollie if we eventually sell him, much rather have experienced cover for the next 18 months.

Is Fullkrug first choice at Dortmund generally? Maybe Haller could be tempted to have another go at premier league?

For that kind of role I would have a look at Chris Wood - people may scoff but his goals per 90 and minutes per goal were significantly better than Watkins last season, and that in a struggling Forest side.  Nowhere near as good on the assists mind.

5 minutes ago, El Segundo said:

For that kind of role I would have a look at Chris Wood - people may scoff but his goals per 90 and minutes per goal were significantly better than Watkins last season, and that in a struggling Forest side.  Nowhere near as good on the assists mind.

*scoffs*

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â