Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

38 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Rabiot is out of contract as of today, that would be a bit of a coup to pick him up, no transfer fee so would want killer wages but that would work ok for PSR I assume

Very poor attitude, has issues with teammates, paid far more than we could offer and a nightmare agent mother.  I think I’m a no on this one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Very poor attitude, has issues with teammates, paid far more than we could offer and a nightmare agent mother.  I think I’m a no on this one.

I hadn’t realised his attitude was so bad, but yeah I just read an article about him. Sounds like we’re better steering clear. Although if Unai wanted him I’d be happy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, paul514 said:

Ramsey plays on the left and Barkley isn’t to be trusted 

I don't think I've ever seen a player deemed "not to be trusted" on the very same day he signs for the club. That's got to be a new record.

30 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Over five years as a wedding venue would easily make the money back on top of the football

And a workaround on PSR like they did with the hotels 

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Never seen this one before… normally it’s “interested in” or “have enquired about” or “are following”…

but “thinking about”? Wow 😮 

Monchi dreamily doodling his name in his transfer diary dotting the i with a heart.

• Haha 3

Ross Barkley is probably the player who directly replaces Douglas Luiz. Not sure Ross is intended for a permanent place in the team, but the style of play is reasonably similar. I therefore do not think we will buy a new Luiz. But rather a pure defensive midfielder, if we don't think Enzo can join the team, or preferably someone who can fill several roles. we lack a strong running player in the middle, someone who is good in both directions. We then lose something, either extreme defensive quality, which Bobacar has, or good offensive qualities, which Baena has. If we bring in another midfielder at all, I'm betting on a type ala Fofana or Gallagher, alternatively a pure copy of Kamara.

Otherwise, Bijola looks good, plays for Slovenia now, we are linked to him today.

40 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Linked to J. Bijol who's playing CB against Portugal 

Bijol is very good defender. Underrated. He improves Diego Carlos and Konsa.

Â