Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

4 hours ago, paul514 said:

Still got five to go on my list.

David

Fofana

Weiffer

Todibo 

pick your own right back for the fifth player, I like a lot of them at the moment. You can apparently get the first 4 of those for 100m

I’d spend a teeny bit more and go for

• Konate 20m
  • Soule 30m
  • Veerman 28m
  • Fofana 25m
  • Toure 12m
  • Mosquera 25m
  • Kayode 20m

Sell/Release: Digne, Carlos, Cash, Donk, Chambers, Hause, Bogarde, Kesler-Hayden, Archer

I know loads of you said no to Veerman but just imagine some of these balls with Maatsen, Diaby, Watkins, Bailey, Kayode on the end of them. 

Joey Veerman - 2024 Review

4 hours ago, _AA_786 said:

Can we pick our own striker and centre back too please? 🙈

It's all subjective and I respect that you're suggesting actual players. I just think David is somewhat overrated (bit flat track bully) and that we can get better than Todibo for the money.

Completely agree on the positions of need, however would like one of the midfielders to be a bit more of a creative type👍

No you may not, Todibo is perfect for us and David is the best player we could have to play for Ollie as he is so similar and he can also play with him for when we do that two in the middle thing Emery does sometimes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, burchy said:

I’d spend a teeny bit more and go for

• Konate 20m
  • Soule 30m
  • Veerman 28m
  • Fofana 25m
  • Toure 12m
  • Mosquera 25m
  • Kayode 20m

Sell/Release: Digne, Carlos, Cash, Donk, Chambers, Hause, Bogarde, Kesler-Hayden, Archer

I know loads of you said no to Veerman but just imagine some of these balls with Maatsen, Diaby, Watkins, Bailey, Kayode on the end of them. 

Joey Veerman - 2024 Review

7 is over the top even my list we can't sign 3 of the players unless we sell one of the players in their position and some would argue the same for selling Dendonker when talking about a second central midfielder. Don't forget the squad cost rule just keeps getting tighter each year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

7 is over the top even my list we can't sign 3 of the players unless we sell one of the players in their position and some would argue the same for selling Dendonker when talking about a second central midfielder. Don't forget the squad cost rule just keeps getting tighter each year.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Archie Gray to Brentford currently off according to Romano as Leeds have rejected the proposal, more clubs interested

Bit if a backlash from the Leeds fans over this sale

There had been rumour that the Gray family were going to cut ties with them over the sale and that Farke was also threatending to quit, Leeds fans in meltdown because they think they're too huge of a club to be selling one of the best players and biggest prospects in year to Brenftord. We're still hovering according to reports, but so too are Chelsea and Spurs. Still feels unlikely move for us, as such a lot of money for what would be a squad player initially, when we need to spend on first team, and so many other clubs are going to be interested, if we could somehow make it happen would be a top siging though

Edited by useless

10 minutes ago, useless said:

There had been rumour that the Gray family were going to cut ties with them over the sale.

When he had a medical yesterday :lol:

The Gray family should want what's best for the person and not worry about a load of orc Leeds fans.

Brentford would be a brilliant move for him. Much better than a Spurs or Chelsea.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

When he had a medical yesterday :lol:

The Gray family should want what's best for the person and not worry about a load of orc Leeds fans.

Brentford would be a brilliant move for him. Much better than a Spurs or Chelsea.

Absolutely. Straight into the first XI for a couple of seasons with the plan being to move when he’s 20.

Just simply put a contract clause that allows him to move for £65m to a champions league club in a couple years time and it’s win win.

Ive said before, I think Gray would be a fantastic signing but for the money, is he what we need right now? I also don’t think we’d be a good fit for him. 

• Like 2

Â