Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Still got five to go on my list.

David

Fofana

Weiffer

Todibo 

pick your own right back for the fifth player, I like a lot of them at the moment. You can apparently get the first 4 of those for 100m

Edited by paul514

4 minutes ago, paul514 said:

David

Fofana

Weiffer

Todibo 

pick your own right back for the fifth player, I like a lot of them at the moment. You can apparently get the first 4 of those for 100m

Oof you big tease!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

Good for Brentford,  very very good talent and will get plenty of game time at Brentford.  Probably the right step for him and a great buy for Brentford.

I bet the Leeds fans are livid that Brentford can pick up their best players and they can’t even put a fight.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, beasley14 said:

Oof you big tease!

It’s partly because I don’t know what he wants, I suspect it’s the only position on the team where supporters don’t know what he wants his player to do yet.

9 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I bet the Leeds fans are livid that Brentford can pick up their best players and they can’t even put a fight.

I don’t think so to be honest, the club has been put back into a financial mess again. They had a load of future payments to make for their signings in the premier league.

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

It’s partly because I don’t know what he wants, I suspect it’s the only position on the team where supporters don’t know what he wants his player to do yet.

True!

Some good players on that list too though!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, paul514 said:

David

Fofana

Weiffer

Todibo 

Can we pick our own striker and centre back too please? 🙈

It's all subjective and I respect that you're suggesting actual players. I just think David is somewhat overrated (bit flat track bully) and that we can get better than Todibo for the money.

Completely agree on the positions of need, however would like one of the midfielders to be a bit more of a creative type👍

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Gray signed for Brentford

Be interesting to see how they do this season as Toney and MBuemo both want moves but this is a big investment for them. Helps our market value arguments though 😊

1 minute ago, Pongo Waring said:

Hope we hijack Gray. 

Same here. 

He is one of those players who just oozes class. I remember randomly sitting down a few years ago and seeing a Reading match  with Olise playing,  and he was so effortly better than everyone else it was hilarious. 

I've only seen Gray play a few times but he has just stood out massively every time. 

• Like 1

Â