Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

59 minutes ago, Awol said:

When we’re talking about needing a few more 8’s in the team then Carney would do that job just fine. Would also expect Unai to develop his game a lot. If we could get him back for 20M and a reasonable salary, why not? 

Because he's crap.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, John said:

They must have found some money down the back of a sofa. :rolleyes:

How Dare You 😡😡!. Do you all remember what you did when… | by AM Webtech  Pvt. Ltd | Medium Not for me, he made his choice and he will have to live with it. I hope he enjoys seeing us in the CL next season. ;)

Anytime someone uses that snotty little brat Greta Thunberg gif it triggers me. That face FFS. No gif is worse than her. Please think of others before using again !!!! Please, we come here looking for happiness and hope of players linked to Villa 🙏 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

I actually don’t have any strong feelings 😂

Happy with the fee we received. Suppose I don’t think he’s “all that” and certainly not a player we need… I’m happy with JJ. 

Only guy I felt betrayed by was JG, especially after the “my club, my home…” bullshit. And what came out afterwards and his off pitch antics… piss head.

I like the idea of, Carney didn’t wanna be here when we weren’t so great but we don’t want him and are too good for him now though 😂😂😂

Why should we help him and Chelsea? Sod em 😆

We need better and more useful midfielders than him anyway, if we sign anyone… I want it to be CL level players only now. We’ve already added to the squad.

100% agree. I always find myself agreeing with you!

• Thanks 1

Carney was young  and potentially influenced by the church if you believe the rumours, and the team he supported growing up came in for him. Why would anyone begrudge him that move, we got £20mill pure profit. He’s a very talented player and one that would thrive under Emery IMO. - cue shit meme / giff 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Carney was young  and potentially influenced by the church if you believe the rumours, and the team he supported growing up came in for him. Why would anyone begrudge him that move, we got £20mill pure profit. He’s a very talented player and one that would thrive under Emery IMO. - cue shit meme / gift  

spacer.png

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

I should have added “in the first half of the season”. Which he’d be required to do if he’s replacing Kamara. If we don’t sign another DM, Enzo is going to have to play 20 domestic games + 6 CL games before Kamara is back in the pitch. I just can’t see Emery risking our season like that, we’ll sign a more experienced DM in addition to Enzo.

I dont think he will, he will move things around where we stack the centre of the midfield with more bodies if anything when he sees fit , then when Kamara returns revert to the original plan.

Edited by RicRic

9 hours ago, allani said:

The ONLY reason for signing Di Lorenzo is that at least he's not as bad as Dimarco who is quite possibly (in my opinion) the worst player ever to play for Italy.

You mean Dimarco who has probably been the best left back in Europe over the last two seasons? He’s had a terrible Euros, I’ll agree, but this is an awful shout. I agree with most of what you say, but not this. 

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Anytime someone uses that snotty little brat Greta Thunberg gif it triggers me. That face FFS. No gif is worse than her. Please think of others before using again !!!! Please, we come here looking for happiness and hope of players linked to Villa 🙏 

Its not as triggering as being snotty and crying the season was over and we wouldnt get 4th

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

You mean Dimarco who has probably been the best left back in Europe over the last two seasons? He’s had a terrible Euros, I’ll agree, but this is an awful shout. I agree with most of what you say, but not this. 

Its a shocking shout. Italy had so much more crap players over time

Â