Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Spurs offering £20m for Ramsey is an insult to both our player and to our club. They still seem to think that around £20m is enough to tempt a selling little club like us. It didn't get them Benteke and it won't get them Ramsey!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I know why we're waiting, but it would be good to get some official confirmations so we can get rid of some of the 'speculation' tags. 

We're gonna have a new team by August.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yeah but we conceded a lot from set pieces last season. Todibo and Pau next to Maatsen and Konsa would give me nightmares next season 😂

I don’t think Emery is that concerned as it doesn’t seem like he’s out to sign a “big” cb

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

😆

He’s right, I don’t get why ppl keep retweeting or copy n pasting his tweets on their own accounts. Fab is bad enough for posting (pretty much the same shit) constantly but then we have this lot.

It’s frustrating to siv through when searching anything football related. It’s just endless Fab copy paste accounts 

9 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Do you not see the irony of what you do here on VT? :lol: 

I'm kidding, I'm grateful that you share all Villa related posts here because it means I don't have to go into that cesspit myself.

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Shift Duran and Archer, bring in Beier? Squad transformation continues…

Yeah send Archer off to Bournemouth, hopefully Duran goes to Chelsea or another and then bring in another striker…

2 hours ago, John said:

Spurs offering £20m for Ramsey is an insult to both our player and to our club. They still seem to think that around £20m is enough to tempt a selling little club like us. It didn't get them Benteke and it won't get them Ramsey!

Don't forget Grealish. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Would anyone take Callum Wilson on a 2 year deal? He turned 32 in Feb, is ok with not playing regular football and being backup probably help with his injury record.

He would not come to us anyway, Coventry lad. Hates the Villa 😅

As someone said, he give me Deeney vibes, so that's a no from me...

Â