Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

If we sell Diaby…. Can we get Chiesa? 😃

😂

Or Soule?

Prob BS anyway but only worth considering a crazy offer that would really boost the coffers! Otherwise, Diaby stays and gets even better… 

It’s BS but if it did happen Johan Bakayoko for me please

(we should get Soule too)

3 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Not a good offer, but Lo Celso is a fine player who has done well for Emery before. He isn’t really comparable to Olsen or Chambers.

Stupid offer from Tottenham, but wouldnt surprise me to see us wanting to sign LO Celso....... clearly it wont involve Ramsey tho !!

10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Why do spurs fans think we might sell Ramsey, we have according to all reports sorted the PSR shit by selling Luiz etc.

Wind your necks in Cockneys.

Still a selling club aren’t we, if we are supposedly following the Brighton model. If we have an opportunity to make £50m I don’t think we’d be turning it down…  just means we won’t have much of an opportunity to become attached to players anymore. 

28 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Why do spurs fans think we might sell Ramsey, we have according to all reports sorted the PSR shit by selling Luiz etc.

Wind your necks in Cockneys.

Depends how much we want to spend this window and/or what sort of situation we will be in next summer. I really wouldn't be so sure about anything this window. I'm inclined to trust the recruitment team either way. 

24 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Still a selling club aren’t we, if we are supposedly following the Brighton model. If we have an opportunity to make £50m I don’t think we’d be turning it down…  just means we won’t have much of an opportunity to become attached to players anymore. 

But will need to spend more than £50m to replace him

Â