Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just seen the Tottenham offer 😂😂😂.

Lo Celsi plus 20 mill for JJ.

What's mental is some on here would probably accept that for him 🤦🏽‍♂️

WTF is this offer? Clearly Spuds think we’re on the verge of administration again. 

6 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Not a good offer, but Lo Celso is a fine player who has done well for Emery before. He isn’t really comparable to Olsen or Chambers.

I don’t think the Lo Celso is the part most are talking about. This deal would value JJ at what 40m? He’s easily worth double that! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just seen the Tottenham offer 😂😂😂.

Lo Celsi plus 20 mill for JJ.

What's mental is some on here would probably accept that for him 🤦🏽‍♂️

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I don’t think the Lo Celso is the part most are talking about. This deal would value JJ at what 40m? He’s easily worth double that! 

Will be, once he gets playing again. Worst time to sell when his value is at his lowest and he’s not available anyway. Unai is a fan. Poor guy’s been unfortunate with injury but will be back and firing soon.

Just gonna get better n better n his value will soar… a lot of people seem to have forgotten how talented he is and how much he’s contributed, some harsh views (someone compared him to Davis???) and actually wanting to sell…

Can’t wait to have him back and show what he can do, while shutting a few up. He’s ours.

• Like 3

Spurs massively over value their players and massively undervalue those from other teams. Diabolical club that would be nothing without their London postcode. 

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Spurs massively over value their players and massively undervalue those from other teams. Diabolical club that would be nothing without their London postcode. 

I don't think that's the case.

I think Levy is cheap as f*ck and also wants to get top dollar for all his players too 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Leeroy said:

We have enough numbers, but the quality of those numbers is debatable. Tielemans and McGinn are better further up the pitch, but can both play in the 6. Barkley did well there for Luton but shouldn't be starting for a top club. Barrenechea no one knows how he will do, he's certainly not a sure thing. So out of all those players, only Kamara really excels as a 6 and he will miss half the season.

If we don't buy at least one top quality central midfielder then I think we are being irresponsible. And watching Gallagher last night I don't think he is the answer. 

I agree, question for me is if we buy or loan. Also depends on how much we have to spend and what quality we can get. Perhaps it's easier to get someone of high quality if it's a loan.

• Like 1

If we sell Diaby…. Can we get Chiesa? 😃

😂

Or Soule?

Prob BS anyway but only worth considering a crazy offer that would really boost the coffers! Otherwise, Diaby stays and gets even better… 

1 hour ago, Feidhlim said:

I don't think that's the case.

I think Levy is cheap as f*ck and also wants to get top dollar for all his players too 

Nah, he thinks he's a master negotiator who always gets the best out of any deal. Just like that time he signed Ndombele 😆

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â