Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

27 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Nima really bigged up Kayode too… I’ve only seen or heard positive things on this kid so far… sounds like he’d be an excellent signing.

Really hope so!  It's one i'll be happy to be very wrong on as I've said he gives me Wan Bissaka vibes (good man marking, 1v1s and speed but suspect positioning at times and not always the best decisions made when going forward) 🙈

Also hope Ned does well as we'll need options with how Unai plays

1 hour ago, _AA_786 said:

Really hope so!  It's one i'll be happy to be very wrong on as I've said he gives me Wan Bissaka vibes (good man marking, 1v1s and speed but suspect positioning at times and not always the best decisions made when going forward) 🙈

Also hope Ned does well as we'll need options with how Unai plays

All of what you’re saying doesn’t say that he is worse than Cash and I’m not saying that Cash is bad. 

What we will need is a player who has the silkyness, fabulous ball control and a crisp passing range which Dougie possessed for us, the ability to be composed and dictate play with a flair is something we will desperately need, Mcginn is our energetic man so we shouldn’t feel that Gallagher is the only player that has this attribute.

Barrenechea will certainly get to prove himself at least until Bouba returns. But i would expect it to be a midfield trio of Mcginn,Tielemans and a new CM with bailey and rogers/ramsey further forward. 

Kayode looks like he would probably start and Nedeljovic maybe be loaned out or be the back up to Kayode, if he were to sign of course.

1 hour ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Apparently Totty have submitted a bid for him.

Of course they have, he’s a RB. Spurs can’t go one transfer window without signing one.

Seriously though, they don’t need him with Porro playing so well.

Plus we can offer CL football. 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just seen the Tottenham offer 😂😂😂.

Lo Celsi plus 20 mill for JJ.

What's mental is some on here would probably accept that for him 🤦🏽‍♂️

We should offer them 20 mill and Olsen for Van De Ven 😂

• Like 1

Â