Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

33 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This in addition to what we've already done?

Genuine question...What have we already done? We've only announced Dobbin as far as I've seen.

What are you assuming is a given and will definitely 100% happen?

4 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Genuine question...What have we already done? We've only announced Dobbin as far as I've seen.

What are you assuming is a given and will definitely 100% happen?

Illing Junior, Barrenechea, Barkley.

Edit: Maatsen too.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Kayode, Barkley, Gallagher and Torres :) 

Can anyone find the article Total Villa are quoting?

Edited by CVByrne

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Illing Junior, Barrenechea, Barkley.

You’re forgetting Maatsen also … i can  see up to 6 more coming in - GK, CB, RB CM (x2?) and versatile forward… 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Less than 50% pass accuracy today and lost the ball 15 times in 33 minutes.

He has been awful in the Euros

He was playing LM and that’s not his normal position (CM). I do thing he’s a good player though and one shit Euros doesn’t mean anything. Kane has looked average so far. 

Edited by burchy

4 minutes ago, burchy said:

He was playing LM and that’s not his normal position (CM). I do thing he’s a good player though and one shit Euros doesn’t mean anything. Kane has looked average so far. 

Harry Kane has a track record. Veerman or any player playing in a weak league like the Eredivisie will be scrutonised more in a tournament against better opposition

He was missing passes, losing duels and possession. Even out of position these are basics

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, burchy said:

I mean alarm bells ringing he’s a Dutch midfielder brought up in the totaalvoetbal ethos - yet cannot adapt playing left rather than central. Just strikes me of another Gravenberch or dare I say Ven De Beek 

7 hours ago, Awol said:

We always pay players to sit on the bench, that what the squad is for. The point is to put players on it who are good enough to use! 

Outs: 

Sanson

Coutinho

Hause

Chambers

Cash

KKH

Duran 

Moreno

Yeah, but you have a list of people who expect to start most games and will habe to be paid accordingly. 

1 minute ago, tyklip said:

Yeah, but you have a list of people who expect to start most games and will habe to be paid accordingly. 

Mate you need to think beyond the starting 11 to 18-20 players of comparable ability who can rotate without the whole team losing its level. We cannot compete in the CL without that depth of quality, it’s impossible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if we will go for another CM? In Tielemans, Barkley, Kamara, Barrenechea and McGinn who can play as makeshift CM we are quite well stacked. Kamara is obviously not available for the first months so we would need some cover there, but if we bring in someone permanently we are almost too stacked at CM. Perhaps a loan would be a good idea? It also depends on what expectations we have on Barrenechea. If we see him as someone for the future and who needs time to bed in, then we definitely need another CM.

Another idea would be to test Ramsey as CM, I think he could do a good job there (also think he could be a RB solution). 

Â