Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

44 minutes ago, TomC said:

Is it just me, or do we seem to be linked with about 5 times as many players this year now that we're in the CL?

Last season was +100 links so no

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Another from Salzburg

Would be madness if we hadn't scouted them at this stage, they've got about 6 potentially class players 

they don't travel well

23 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Agreed, we should only go after players that the likes of Madrid, City etc are in for and begin the season fielding a full academy team after failing to sign any of them.

Well we’re bang in trouble then because we’ve sold them all! 

• Haha 2

Armando Broja is an absolute lump.

I'm relieved our sneaky, illegal, loophole loving transfer dealing with Chelsea has brought us Maatsen and not him. 

It’s clear that we’re after a versatile RM, McKennie’s positioning was RM this last season, Matias Soule could be classed as a RM/RW and now linked with Brais Mendez. 

Cover for McGinn perhaps?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

How did he go from la masia to dinamo?

Yeah brought him over at a really young age. Actually had the choice of playing for Croatia or Spain

12 minutes ago, burchy said:

It’s clear that we’re after a versatile RM, McKennie’s positioning was RM this last season, Matias Soule could be classed as a RM/RW and now linked with Brais Mendez. 

Cover for McGinn perhaps?

Soler?

5 minutes ago, burchy said:

He’s been linked. 

I”d like us get Matias Soule if we can

I’d like the same, we have his best mate about to sign… why not reunite them?

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Last season was +100 links so no

You've been remarkedly restrained so far this season given the links building up. Doesn't feel quite right without hearing how shit they all are. 

(I mean that in a good way!) 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Now that’s a real man.

Babbel has told Sport1 of Sule’s questionable eating habits: “Sule is good, but just not very good. I think he has problems with having the discipline to do everything properly. When you carry three or four kilos more with you, you notice it at this level. There was also the topic of eating pizza six times a week and kebab eight times. That doesn't work. That doesn't mean he shouldn't do it at all. Sometimes you need a treat, that's all OK. But you can't do that every day.”

• Shocked 1

The last 5 pages have been brilliant entertainment, keep it up VT.

If I don't read this thread again until during the England game I might have enough to keep me entertained during the halftime break of the Denmark game.

Â