Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

What's with that picture? Dougie is pasted over the top in front looking chuffed with himself and the Juve boys looking like they've just seen their nan touch herself?

Do you have the nan image? Asking for a friend called Bicks.

2 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

What's with that picture? Dougie is pasted over the top in front looking chuffed with himself and the Juve boys looking like they've just seen their nan touch herself?

They look like AI made the pictures. 

3 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

It was difficult enough to get all 3 players together. 

7 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Experienced ?

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

Forest have to sell Someone before 1st July, maybe some else will buy someone but they have to sell.

That's what we thought last season and they didn't: My Take on Property-Based Testing | by Brujo Benavides | Erlang  Battleground | Medium

14 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

So many flaps.

You've met my gran?

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

suggestions from Forest fans about who could potentially come to Villa centered around defender Zach Abbott

Yes, I have just been on LTLF who also mention Dale Taylor and add: 

"Villa are leading the way on loopholes, fair play to them. Have to say if this an FFP screw I'm all for it - it's the only way clubs like us and villa (proper clubs!) can go through the levels, which we both have ambitions of.." 

"So long as we can be part of it I quite like this - a massive two fingers to the 6 tourist clubs and the rules that were designed to protect them.":D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Many, many years ago before you were a twinkle and Clapton was with the Yardbirds.

Daddy? 🥺 

38 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Tielemans in that double pivot with Onana tonight. Be interesting to see how we’ll fare next season..

From what I’ve seen from Onana today, I think he’ll be a good signing, just we need a good price. He’s not bad on ball as some suggest. Although one game can’t be enough to judge a player.

58 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Tielemans in that double pivot with Onana tonight. Be interesting to see how we’ll fare next season..

Didn’t even think about that, I’ll watch properly now

From The Athletic article it sounds like all the player transactions in the Luiz deal are separate transfers. So even though £42.2m for Doug seems like a robbery at least we can put all of that toward the books instead of the net £23.5 it ends up being after buying their two players. Hopefully that's PSR done until next summer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Houseoftomorrow said:

From The Athletic article it sounds like all the player transactions in the Luiz deal are separate transfers. So even though £42.2m for Doug seems like a robbery at least we can put all of that toward the books instead of the net £23.5 it ends up being after buying their two players. Hopefully that's PSR done until next summer.

So it’s all counted or what?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â