Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

Chelsea ✅

Everton ✅

Forest ✅

Who are we signing/selling in a deal with Newcastle then...

They only really have Miley, Anderson and longstaff from their academy 

No way they'd sell Miley 

55 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Would have liked to keep Kellyman as he seemed the next big thing after Carney, but he isn’t ready, needs some loans, and physicality. We don’t have enough time to wait and not get the 20m mentioned. If a player won’t have a proper run, then it’s better to get the cash and use it. Otherwise we’ll keep losing values, players being benched are hard to offload. I’m happy with our new approach, we don’t have time to be emotionally affected. PSR rules might change again, just let’s take the advantages while it’s then until we find another ways to deal with new rules. We need to improve while not going into the Luiz situation in the coming seasons. We need to sustain our wage structure now while we can and continue improving gradually.

The rules are definitely changing after next year (I think it is). 

As far as selling kids - it's getting harder for them. While a few could come through and get first team minutes as a champ/bottom to mid PL side, as a CL top 4 side they have to be truly exceptional and that's only going to be one every few years maybe. Most will play the juniors, have loan spells and get sold now. 

2 minutes ago, rubberman said:

The rules are definitely changing after next year (I think it is). 

As far as selling kids - it's getting harder for them. While a few could come through and get first team minutes as a champ/bottom to mid PL side, as a CL top 4 side they have to be truly exceptional and that's only going to be one every few years maybe. Most will play the juniors, have loan spells and get sold now. 

and when sold, will earn bigger wages on a long term contract and be set for life rather than the past when they would be on a small youth wage (PL comparison) and get released at 21 for not being good enough and end up at a league one to two team.

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I love a good Bratwurst Boerewors Braai!!!

ist lekker.

Edited by PerryBarrPet
Spelling
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Only took Romano 17 tweets to say 'Here we Go'.

He has gone into overkill mode… it’s excessive and most tweets weren’t all that different.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He has gone into overkill mode… it’s excessive and most tweets weren’t all that different.

Think Romano feels behind the ball because the likes of Ornstein are making him look wrong sometimes, timing off and not as informed as he wants to look.

14 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I think it’s because his tweets are all now monetised so the more the merrier 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â