Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

34 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How much would they value him at?

I assumed it would be much cheaper than McKennie?

I've missed a load on here today.

Apparently 35m buy out clause isn’t it ?

25 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

His stats whilst on loan look really good though, no? 

Enzo doesn't score and doesn't make assist. Average player. You can find tons of these players. Not top 6 material. For Juve is the reserve of the reserve and they are trying to cheat you. 

• Haha 2

Just now, jigen said:

Enzo doesn't score and doesn't make assist. Average player. You can find tons of these players. Not top 6 material. For Juve is the reserve of the reserve and they are trying to cheat you. 

He’s a DM, that’s not his role 

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

No McKennie 😍😍😍

i think you mean "No Mckennie until we agree to pay him 125k p/w".

That must make you very happy when we do.

My Man ❤️

8 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

We should be insisting on Soule in my opinion. 

I keep seeing his name mentioned but we already have Bailey, Diaby and McGinn that can play that position don't we?

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Yeah I was trying to allude them to be being slightly different but they aren’t that much different not to ask the question.  Maatsen is a LB that is very attacking, Iling-Jnr is a LM that can also be defensive.

Which kind of makes the perfect partnership?  Maatsen bombs forward and Iling can hold back and cover the opposition's right winger.  They both seem to have quick feet and decent speed so I think they'll give teams a real work-out going in both directions.

• Like 1

These swaps to get around FFP/PSR are becoming a little obvious now, at what point do the league start to ask serious questions about how we're getting around it?

• Like 1

Just now, villarule123 said:

These swaps to get around FFP/PSR are becoming a little obvious now, at what point do the league start to ask serious questions about how we're getting around it?

Its just so dumb the lengths you have to go to do business now.

Â