Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

Should be frosty (and quick), they are both in the San Siro.  

set Matty in the centre circle with the Inter manager in one goalmouth and the AC manager in the other.

Whoever he runs to first gets to keep him

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

Be happy with a points deduction next season as well then?

I get the feeling that buying clubs, just might be stringing out deals that are all but agreed, in the knowledge that we need a deal to go through quickly. Wouldn't be shocked if with 48 hours left to get deals over the line, we are faced with take it or leave it ultimatums, with Forest's situation last season being quoted as our other option. Perhaps clubs are looking to take advantage of our situation, or would rather enjoy seeing us have a points deduction. :angry:  

7 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

set Matty in the centre circle with the Inter manager in one goalmouth and the AC manager in the other.

Whoever he runs to first gets to keep him

Gonna be Inzaghi surely? Might be offside thou

(yeah I know it's the wrong brother)

15 minutes ago, John said:

I get the feeling that buying clubs, just might be stringing out deals that are all but agreed, in the knowledge that we need a deal to go through quickly. Wouldn't be shocked if with 48 hours left to get deals over the line, we are faced with take it or leave it ultimatums, with Forest's situation last season being quoted as our other option. Perhaps clubs are looking to take advantage of our situation, or would rather enjoy seeing us have a points deduction. :angry:  

well get a 10 points deduction because its us

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

Do you know how much he’s going for? 

40 million euros release clause apparently which is big for MIlan

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They got over €25m for De Ketelaere from Atalanta, so they should have something to spend at least

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Agreed, so odds of them having a further £30M to drop on Matty Cash are not high. 

7 hours ago, Rustibrooks said:

Linked with Todibo again

🚨 EXCL 🔴⚫🦅
▪️ the Gym has noted the departure of Jean-Clair Todibo who finds himself on the market
▪️ Bayer 🇩🇪 makes him the natural replacement for Tapsoba if he leaves
▪️ Juventus 🇮🇹 have already spoken with the player's agent
▪️ Dortmund 🇩🇪 and Aston Villa 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 are very interested

It's this from earlier.

• Thanks 1

Little did I know when waiting for the evening mail for my transfer gossip back in the day, I'd one day need a degree in maths to aid future speculation. 

How dull.

The dream scenario for me over the next few days is Mckennie dropping out of the Luiz deal and we either get Soule/Chiesa added or more money in the deal. On top of that, the Duran deal going through with Maatsen coming the other way. 

Feels achievable. 

• Like 4

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

The dream scenario for me over the next few days is Mckennie dropping out of the Luiz deal and we either get Soule/Chiesa added or more money in the deal. On top of that, the Duran deal going through with Maatsen coming the other way. 

Feels achievable. 

Soule/Chiesa is an astronomical difference to McKennie; surely Juventus aren't that daft!

But yeah i'd take that...

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Feels achievable. 

I like this

15 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Soule/Chiesa is an astronomical difference to McKennie; surely Juventus aren't that daft!

But yeah i'd take that...

Soule is valued at 35m by Juve, could definitely see him included in the deal along with Iling-Jr.  In fact, this deal would make more snese as Juve would pay a lot less fee.

Chiesa probably not happening, he's linked with Bayern so i'd imagine he'd have his sights set on moving there.

Edited by duke313

Â