Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

While it's quiet in terms of conncrete action at the moment, I'd anticipate a bit of a domino effect commencing soon with:

Iroegbunam leaving
Barkley arriving

Dougie leaving
McKennie arriving
Illing Jr arriving

Duran leaving
[Insert Chelsea player here] arriving

Could be an entertaining couple of weeks!

• Like 2

As a follow-on, is everyone ready for our new player interviews replete with all the hits including, but not limited to:

"Villa is a massive club and I can't wait to get started."

"The Premier League is the best league in the world and every player wants to play here."

"The training campus is amazing, there's certainly no excuses to perform with facilities like these!"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

While it's quiet in terms of conncrete action at the moment, I'd anticipate a bit of a domino effect commencing soon with:

Iroegbunam leaving
Barkley arriving

Dougie leaving
McKennie arriving
Illing Jr arriving

Duran leaving
[Insert Chelsea player here] arriving

Could be an entertaining couple of weeks!

I think we're seeing a big overhaul this Summer. 

PSR, the champions league, the desire to stay in the top 4, all points to the management just going for broke and rolling the dice. No point standing still. Let's go for this and cement our place in the top 4. 

• Like 2

Mentioned this before, but does anyone notice we tend to get players in " pairs ". I.E we seem to get players who were either team mates previously, currently whether by strategy or design I'm not sure.

Never realised he was Belgian so Youri can put a word in.

4 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

40 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

As a follow-on, is everyone ready for our new player interviews replete with all the hits including, but not limited to:

"Villa is a massive club and I can't wait to get started."

"The Premier League is the best league in the world and every player wants to play here."

"The training campus is amazing, there's certainly no excuses to perform with facilities like these!"

Pretty dissappointed that there is no " Once I knew Villa were interested in me there is only one place I wanted to go "

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Delphouneso said:

What’s with these compilation vids actually having decent music recently?

Badu!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

I'd take some of that at Villa Park next season. Seems better on the ball than I thought he was based on Everton displays. Guess it's the nature of what's around him. 

I watched the entire match and was actually underwhelmed by his performance.  He made a few mistakes and the game analyst was questioning his inclusion in the first 11 over Tielemans.  Anyway - it's just one game. 

• Like 1

Not seen a loads of him but does look a bit awkward or cumbersome at times… not exactly a graceful or very skilful player?

Better options?

Just now, Jas10 said:

Come on Villa! That’s a bargain:

I doubt the problem is Villa. 

Teams in the Championship could afford him. He probably only wants to go to a handful of clubs and unfortunately Villa probably isnt one of them. 

Anyway, we’ve got McKennie. So don’t worry about it.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Not seen a loads of him but does look a bit awkward or cumbersome at times… not exactly a graceful or very skilful player?

Better options?

I think a lot on here underrate Cash, his numbers are impressive, his carries, goals, shots, goal creating actions all top 10% for fullbacks. I really don't think the club are trying to sell and improve on him. I think we're open to selling at the right price and bringing in a replacement more for the PSR impact than improving the position. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I doubt the problem is Villa. 

Teams in the Championship could afford him. He probably only wants to go to a handful of clubs and unfortunately Villa probably isnt one of them. 

Anyway, we’ve got McKennie. So don’t worry about it.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526b967yp9xvwx2j1n63

• Thanks 1

So… according to rumours/reports today:

Luiz deal may fall through or a different player could replace McKennie in the deal.

Chelsea looking at Omorodion as alternative to Duran.

Iroegbunam to Everton.

Archer to Southampton?

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I think a lot on here underrate Cash, his numbers are impressive, his carries, goals, shots, goal creating actions all top 10% for fullbacks. I really don't think the club are trying to sell and improve on him. I think we're open to selling at the right price and bringing in a replacement more for the PSR impact than improving the position. 

He’s rubbish tbh mate 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â