Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

No idea if legit

Looks like one for the Academy.  Just shy of 10 junior international appearances for Norway and no senior appearances for Copenhagen.  But interesting to see that we're spreading the net quite wide even for Academy level players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, allani said:

Looks like one for the Academy.  Just shy of 10 junior international appearances for Norway and no senior appearances for Copenhagen.  But interesting to see that we're spreading the net quite wide even for Academy level players.

Having been born in Leeds probably makes this a very easy transfer for the club to complete with paperwork/transfer regulations regarding international youth players.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

now go get the other teenager from copenhagen

and the other norwegian teenager from rosenborg

Took me a while to figure out exactly who you were alluding too - I assume Roony and Halseth Nypen.  I'm still holding out to bring the Swedish teenager at Salzburg back to VP. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

No idea if legit

Danish media backing up Norwegian news on this 

After three years at FC Copenhagen, Ethan Amundsen-Day will leave the Danish capital on a free transfer this summer. 

And he already has his future in place.

According to Nettavisen, the 19-year-old Norwegian will replace FC Copenhagen with Aston Villa in the Premier League. This is in line with Tipsbladet's information. 

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/superliga/stopper-forlader-fck-tager-til-premier-league

Translation via Deepl

• Thanks 1

Just now, allani said:

Took me a while to figure out exactly who you were alluding too - I assume Roony and Halseth Nypen.  I'm still holding out to bring the Swedish teenager at Salzburg back to VP. 

He's been rumored back to the Swedish Allsvenskan. AIK & IFK Göteborg. Maybe on loan, not sure. Less likely now perhaps since daddy won't be taking over either of those clubs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

" Both are happy at the club ".

Just last week media were claiming Moreno wanted to return to Betis 😂.

FFS.

Can't believe anyone.

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after youuuuuuu 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Looks like we can cross Summerville off the so called list… off to Brighton.

too small anyway.

13 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I’ve not seen how Manu Kone/Gladbach have performed this season, but that seems like a good price for him.

Scally is only 21 and can play on both flanks - used mostly as a RB. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mikel Merino apparently isn't extending his contract at Real Sociedad and they might look to offload him in the summer. We need a marquee midfielder after Luiz goes and Emery's always liked him. And most importantly a very, very strong aerial presence!

Edited by wishywashy
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I’ve not seen how Manu Kone/Gladbach have performed this season, but that seems like a good price for him.

Gladbach have fallen off a cliff in recent seasons since Marco Rose and several players left not long after they were in the Champions League, Kone's stock isn't as high as a result but he's still been one of their few bright sparks from what I've seen. He missed something like 11 games last season and they only won 2 of them, and he still puts up the great numbers he always has in terms of dribbling, tackles etc, just doesn't have the team around him that he used to. Could be a smart pick-up at that price for someone.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Mikel Merino apparently isn't extending his contract at Real Sociedad and they might look to offload him in the summer. We need a marquee midfielder after Luiz goes and Emery's always liked him. And most importantly a very, very strong aerial presence!

We did reportedly trigger his release clause but he wanted CL football at the time. Big rumour of course at the time. But he’d he a fantastic signing for us. 

2 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I'd take some of that at Villa Park next season. Seems better on the ball than I thought he was based on Everton displays. Guess it's the nature of what's around him. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rustibrooks said:

They were awful and just stayed up. Not sure he was much better when he was fit

Â