Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

36 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Are we though? Seems like trading only rather than straight up cash 

We are spreadsheet accountancy poor not cash poor … big difference 

• Like 4

Some players just need to leave a shit/struggling club/team and join a good one to actually thrive and shine… the lad is so young too. Why’s he been linked to “top clubs” if he’s no good?

To have a 22 and 24 year old of high quality to cover our DM position would be wonderful… both could line up together occasionally, in tougher games/moments too.

Fofana would be great but there is no link… could be off to Juventus 🙄🤦‍♂️

If we can get rid of Dendoncker and bring this guy in… 

spacer.png

Edited by Jas10

I think Onana being poor on the ball is overblown to be honest. It's true that his main qualities are other aspects of the game than the volume of passes he makes, but he literally plays for a side that by design has less possession and therefore not as much of an emphasis on their midfield players building play from deep etc.

Not sure he'd be worth the fee he'd command relative to other players, but will say again that we really lack certain qualities in midfield at the moment and a player like Onana would offer a better balance in that regard.

Rogue shout but in the event Duran leaves and we need another striker in, Morata has a release clause this summer for around €12 million...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Rogue shout but in the event Duran leaves and we need another striker in, Morata has a release clause this summer for around €12 million...

He’d want mega wages and guaranteed starting role plus I’m not sure he’d want to come back to England after his last venture.  I like the idea I just can’t see it happening in the slightest.

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

He’d want mega wages and guaranteed starting role plus I’m not sure he’d want to come back to England after his last venture.  I like the idea I just can’t see it happening in the slightest.

Yeah, it's a fanciful one admittedly. I think he's an underrated player and in theory would be a perfect player to have as an option in terms of how he could be used and the experience he'd bring, as well as the low-ish fee, but there's probably enough factors on the flip side that mean it wouldn't quite work.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sne said:

Cash out Dumfries in would make us a much stronger side imo.

Not talking with any authority as never really seen him play but all the reports makes him sound very similar to Cash. 

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Bit decent ain’t he?!

Hasnt done anything yet to warrant the hype!

Musaila however is a different kettle of fish. Brilliant footballer.

Edited by striker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Indigo said:

He was poo 💩 for Chelsea! Not cut out for the Premier league.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

He was poo 💩 for Chelsea! Not cut out for the Premier league.

Chelsea sold Musaila too.

Edited by striker

4 minutes ago, striker said:

Hasnt done anything yet to warrant the hype!

Museli however is a different kettle of fish. Brilliant footballer.

I like Museli, my favourite is Alpen

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Not talking with any authority as never really seen him play but all the reports makes him sound very similar to Cash. 

He's quite a lot stronger and faster and better in the air. And IMO an all around better player.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Cash and Dendoncker + 5 mill for Onana. 

If they wanted both players they would want 20m on top

37 minutes ago, striker said:

Chelsea sold Musaila too.

Thought he left before signing a professional contract and they just got compensation for him?

Quite funny when you think of all the kids they've poached that arguably one of their biggest talents left them and they also released Rice who would have saved them spending a fortune on Enzo, Caicedo and Lavia

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â