Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

You could really see Cash at Everton tbf. Feels like a ‘Dyche player’.

limited possession, lots of running around.

triffic.

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If we are as broke as we are meant to think, we ain't signing number 2s for 10 mill imo.

Considering we are about to make £100+ million in player sales, I'd say to think we are broke is a foolish assumption.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sne said:

Looks good, but his lack of ability/time on the ball (compared to Kamara) puts extra pressure on whoever is tasked to fill the Luiz role.

...and this is why I think the rumor is BS.  Onana is a wet dream for VTers who whine about us not signing a giant brick shithouse DM every year, but he's not good enough on the ball to be an Emery player.  Donck wasn't exactly Bambi on ice with the ball at his feet but he looks like Pirlo next to Onana, and Emery got shot of him as soon as he could.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OhioVilla said:

Considering we are about to make £100+ million in player sales, I'd say to think we are broke is a foolish assumption.

Are we though? Seems like trading only rather than straight up cash 

20 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Yeah me too. I'm about as Scottish as Ghengis Khan, but I love Haggis, and Irn Bru. Seriously I am obsessed with Irn Bru.

I’m not Scottish either but live in the Highlands now with my wife who is a highlander amd our Daughter who is a Brummy Highlander ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😕

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If we are as broke as we are meant to think, we ain't signing number 2s for 10 mill imo.

Signing a no. 2 is always shit 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Perhaps it is us then!

He's been decent at Everton but no more than that. Overpriced and Villa should be looking for better unless it's another player plus cash deal?

Mckennie, Barkley, Onana, a 6ft Iling Jnr that can play LB, Hermoso potentially you can also play left back. Who knows who we actually buy but based on the links I think Unai got really fed up with conceding so many soft goals from set pieces. Will be a relief to get that sorted out. 

16 minutes ago, KMitch said:

...and this is why I think the rumor is BS.  Onana is a wet dream for VTers who whine about us not signing a giant brick shithouse DM every year, but he's not good enough on the ball to be an Emery player.  Donck wasn't exactly Bambi on ice with the ball at his feet but he looks like Pirlo next to Onana, and Emery got shot of him as soon as he could.  

Let’s offer Dendoncker to Arsenal! 😃

3 minutes ago, striker said:

He's been decent at Everton but no more than that. Overpriced and Villa should be looking for better unless it's another player plus cash deal?

WE’RE NOT SIGNING KALVIN PHILIPS!!!!

Take him at Everton or the Donk.

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

WE’RE NOT SIGNING KALVIN PHILIPS!!!!

Take him at Everton or the Donk.

My opinion of Philips was before I'd seen him play at West Ham.

Now I wouldn't take either!

Pep has ruined him in the same way he has Grealish.

1 minute ago, striker said:

My opinion of Philips was before I'd seen him play at West Ham.

Now I wouldn't take either!

Pep has ruined him in the same way he has Grealish.

You’re blaming Pep? 😆

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We did with Nedeljković.

• Like 1

Â