Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Considering the opinions of the Everton fan on here… and if that’s what they’re all like…Onana is probably world class.

World class donkey. 

19 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Has he improved at all in his 2 years in the Premier League? He still looks like raw talent whenever I've seen him playing for Everton. Good stats for tackles and headers but not much else. Arguably he'd have improved more if he'd been playing at a better club. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Not sure why they call him meatball. Surely he should be (can't tell whether this looks beautiful or obscene or both) ...

spacer.png

A dissected bollock has never been something I found beautiful.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

A dissected bollock has never been something I found beautiful.

Oh, that. That's something different, Jamaican. 😉 Actual bollocks, you mean. And whilst I don't think they serve these in Scotland, this delicacy does honour the Deep Glaswegian culinary technique of battering and deep-frying anything that moves. And yes, I could not be more off-topic at this point, so I await a moderator spanking.

spacer.png

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He was never actually at Fulham but a player that talented must have really stood out even at that age. Bayern didn’t waste anytime snapping him up at 16.  Saying that who knows if he even would have got the same opportunity’s as Chelsea. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

20 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Ah great.

They're making use of that nice McKennie space we're freeing up for them.

Insanity.

12 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Fofana and Dougie would be a fantastic midfield pairing.

Shame.

spacer.png

Â