Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Nothing against his ability he is a talent. Genuinely forgot he was a Chelsea player

Because he was on loan at Dortmund 

Chelsea have Colwill on the home grown player up for sale list too

Linked with Bayern last couple of days but they bought Ito today and are close to signing Tah

Waiting for Zat to say absolutely not cos he's shit 😋

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Chelsea have Colwill on the home grown player up for sale list too

Linked with Bayern last couple of days but they bought Ito today and are close to signing Tah

Waiting for Zat to say absolutely not cos he's shit 😋

Good shout. Good player. Can play LCB and LB - I’d be happy if he came in!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Xela said:

Get Ndombele in ;)

You may joke but if you could get him firing, he'd be a great pick up on a free. 

He's only 27, so still a good few years left him in, just depends where his head is out and if he would be willing to put the hard yards in. 

Genuinely not sure what this new obsession with Chelsea reserves is, they finished below us the last 2 seasons and I bet Chelsea fans would have zero interest or support if they were linked with Dendoncker, Archer or Chambers

Maatsen would be ideal for us, especially if he can replicate his Championship Burnley form. 

Personally I would have liked us to try and get Miguel Gutierrez out of Girona but would be happy with Maatsen. 

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

Who says no?

spacer.png

Mudryk and Fernandez are the only two players I’d be super happy to have from Chelsea… but there is no chance in hell they come here. 

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Duran plus ££££ for Enzo Fernandez 🤣

17 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Mudryk and Fernandez are the only two players I’d be super happy to have from Chelsea… but there is no chance in hell they come here. 

Chelsea were much better without Enzo towards the end of the season.

the midfield of ceicedo/gallagher looked much better without enzo in ther tbh.

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

It needs to be a exciting transfer window for us is all I can say. We are in the frickin CL for gods sake. We don't wanna end up with a weakened squad. 

I've  a feeling there will be a few incoming where we are scratching our heads rather  than being super excited. Then about two months into the season we'll go: "Aaaah, so that's  why x was signed"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Last game I watched him made 2 huge errors and lost his team the Champions League final

one game 🫥

12 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Chelsea were much better without Enzo towards the end of the season.

the midfield of ceicedo/gallagher looked much better without enzo in ther tbh.

That’s why he could be available then and he’s never gunna live up to his inflated price tag which isn’t his fault. Won’t happen but would also be very excited if he did somehow sign 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

you just quoted he was good defensively based on some stats :D 

I put a statistical link up to show he has good stats, which he does. I’ve seen him play probably half a dozen games and he has done pretty well also.

thats very different to, I watched him play a game 

16 minutes ago, thabucks said:

That’s why he could be available then and he’s never gunna live up to his inflated price tag which isn’t his fault. Won’t happen but would also be very excited if he did somehow sign 

Not a chance he won’t have amortised enough of his fee, if they did that deal their FFP situation would become worse

Â