Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

id be happy with duran for chalobah and then sell carlos

Probably unfair but never been a Chalobah fan after Watkins roasted him for 45 mins against us a few years back. He got subbed at half time the game changed and they ended up winning with Lukaku getting his obligatory one or two. 

Chalobah might be really good but whenever I think of him I think of that. 

Looking through the Chelsea squad there is nothing that looks particularly attractive for us, which in itself is MIND BLOWING given the amount of money they’ve spent.

Boehly has done well to avoid being investigated for some kind of financial fraud. 

7 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

We’re being robbed. **** PSR. 

We are being robbed on the basis that McKennie is in that deal, not because of euro's vs pounds

2 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Looking through the Chelsea squad there is nothing that looks particularly attractive for us, which in itself is MIND BLOWING given the amount of money they’ve spent.

Boehly has done well to avoid being investigated for some kind of financial fraud. 

Then you are blind, they have loads of good players.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villaglint said:

Really? I’ve just named four options in my previous post, every one of them would useful to us.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

We are being robbed on the basis that McKennie is in that deal, not because of euro's vs pounds

The whole thing. Travesty. We were talking about a £80 million player for the last 18 months!

• Like 1

Just now, paul514 said:

Then you are blind, they have loads of good players.

They’ve got some good players for sure - more thinking about players which would come to us as part of this deal.

For sure I don’t believe they have a billion pounds worth of good players. 

3 minutes ago, burchy said:

Really? I’ve just named four options in my previous post, every one of them would useful to us.

Yeah but they are all “maybes” talented but questions, not sure Lavia is someone they would get rid of. Fofana I actually quite like the look but a lot unproven there. Ugochukwu the same. 

Maatsen could be good for us but we’ve just bought Iling Jnr are we going to buy another young attacking LB and shift both Digne and Moreno. Seems unlikely. 

So Fofana and Ugochukwu seem only likely options and both big maybes for me. You could argue same about Duran I guess.

Players instead of cash is starting to grate I think. 

4 minutes ago, villaglint said:

They’ve got some good players for sure - more thinking about players which would come to us as part of this deal.

For sure I don’t believe they have a billion pounds worth of good players. 

The obvious ones are Maatson, Chalobah, Carney

We might get joy from Lavia

Stop all this nonsense. We need a defensive Midffîld player to cover for Buba. this should be the priority above all other anc the first transfer business we do otherwise it’s gonna be a shit shit first half of this season like the last how many games we will leak goals incessantly

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Stop all this nonsense. We need a defensive Midffîld player to cover for Buba. this should be the priority above all other anc the first transfer business we do otherwise it’s gonna be a shit shit first half of this season like the last how many games we will leak goals incessantly

World class DM coming in after 1st July 👀

all current transfers are just PSR admin 

real business after 1st July 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 3

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

Are you dusting off your ITK account for the summer 🤣🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, burchy said:

Either Lavia or Ugochukwu would be a good DM option for us

Ugochukwu is huge (insert Kenneth,gif)

Lavia best position is in the treatment room...at least he would be company for poor kamara 😝

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

all current transfers are just PSR admin 

real business after 1st July 

some people think things should be done in order of priority for some reason

I really don’t want to lose Dougie, but it looks like he’s going anyway (bit rude of the club not to ask my opinion tbh, but there we go).

I’m not hugely excited by the way the transfer window appears to be starting out, so I’m going to view it from a distance and just wait to see where we’re at when all business is done. I back Emery and Monchi to keep improving us, and I’m not going to stress myself out imagining the worst. There’s plenty of time and clubs never sign players in order of importance, it just doesn’t work like that. 

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Are you dusting off your ITK account for the summer 🤣🤣🤣

I’m always tempted. But to be fair we don’t have enough crap players to scare other fans with anymore. 

best we can come up with now is “Southampton are preparing a £20m bid to bring back their wonder kid Calum Chambers” 

• Like 1

Â