Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He was one of Juventus better players last season but they fell off a cliff after January and think fans got pissed at everybody 😂😂

Fair enough! I’m not convinced generally, he didn’t look suited to PL football and I’ve never seen him have a good game.  It seems a weird one all around re the Dougie/Weston swap plus cash.  Just feels like one party out of the four (clubs and players) trying to create something.  Don’t see why it appeals to Dougie either as all the reports suggest they are offering less than he’s on now.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

See Milan are the latest clickbait rumour to be after Luiz - they are also interested in Matty Cash so how’s about a cheeky bid for Leao with those two involved plus €20mill - they book profit on him plus get two players they reportedly want and we get an elite level player … champ manager dream unrealistic scenario i know btw!

But say they buy Dougie for €70mill and Cash for €30mill we then offer them €120mill for Leao - we book a profit of €100mill on those two - they book a profit on Leao and we amortise that over 5 years … simples - never gunna happen but can see more of these complex deals taking place to circumnavigate the restrictive PSR rules 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

Milan were linked with Cash before he joined us. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did meet with Monchi. €20-25m for Cash isn’t way off of the mark of a deal. 

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Milan record transfer is about 45 million and are not spending big on players

They’re also supposedly going to activate Zirkzee release clause of €40m

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Milan record transfer is about 45 million and are not spending big on players

But if the conversation goes we want x player and you want y & z player the fee is  kinda Irrelevant isn’t it … they give us money they know they’ll be getting back - both clubs book profits on the players they are selling and then spread the costs of theses signings over the duration of the contracts - was more using it as an example as we won’t be getting Leao . But I can see these types of deals taking place rather than swop deals to satisfy accountancy in essence 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Didn't see this posted, and it's a shit source but would much prefer him to baena. 

Celso is a really good player but knowing Levy they'll be looking 30m plus to sell him to a rival!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Didn't see this posted, and it's a shit source but would much prefer him to baena. 

Are you kidding, Lo Celso is bang average at best.  No idea how Baena would do in the PL but I’d rather go for Baena because we know Lo Celso isn’t good enough.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, striker said:

Celso is a really good player but knowing Levy they'll be looking 30m plus to sell him to a rival!

You don’t rate Luiz but you think a Spurs reserve and a Man City/West Ham reserve are really good players?😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

You don’t rate Luiz but you think a Spurs reserve and a Man City/West Ham reserve are really good players?😳

Ramsey is also rubbish 😉

20 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Lo Celso and Baena play different positions

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Ramsey is also rubbish 😉

What has Ramsey got to do with this?

edit: oh you trying to say he’s a reserve which wouldn’t be the case if he was fit, even if he wasn’t first choice he’d get more minutes than either LoCelso and Phillips would at their clubs, I mean LoCelso barely played and Phillips was basically frozen out at City and West Ham.  Ramsey is a crucial player for us in midfield rotation.

Edited by nick76

44 minutes ago, thabucks said:

See Milan are the latest clickbait rumour to be after Luiz - they are also interested in Matty Cash so how’s about a cheeky bid for Leao with those two involved plus €20mill - they book profit on him plus get two players they reportedly want and we get an elite level player … champ manager dream unrealistic scenario i know btw!

But say they buy Dougie for €70mill and Cash for €30mill we then offer them €120mill for Leao - we book a profit of €100mill on those two - they book a profit on Leao and we amortise that over 5 years … simples - never gunna happen but can see more of these complex deals taking place to circumnavigate the restrictive PSR rules 

Leao is the dream....

I'd relectantly.offer them Cameronel Archervi , Callumbia Chamberosa, Leander Dendonkerino, Ex Barca Star Louis Barry and Diego Carlos for him

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

What has Ramsey got to do with this?

edit: oh you trying to say he’s a reserve which wouldn’t be the case if he was fit, even if he wasn’t first choice he’d get more minutes than either LoCelso and Phillips would at their clubs, I mean LoCelso barely played and Phillips was basically frozen out at City and West Ham.  Ramsey is a crucial player for us in midfield rotation.

No thats an opinion from the same poster along with Luiz isnt good enough

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Leao is the dream....

I'd relectantly.offer them Cameronel Archervi , Callumbia Chamberosa, Leander Dendonkerino, Ex Barca Star Louis Barry and Diego Carlos for him

I rate Leao but he struggles in certain teams and styles, I think he wont look good in the Euros for Portugal but Milan play to his strengths

In a low block he isnt that great

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Are you kidding, Lo Celso is bang average at best.  No idea how Baena would do in the PL but I’d rather go for Baena because we know Lo Celso isn’t good enough.

Lo Celso consistently has amazing underlying stats. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Leao is the dream....

Think he’d be perfect for us and I’m sure we could come up with a complex deal that suits both teams - I’d add Emirico Buendiasco & Matteo Casheola to that list  and to sweeten the deal further Rogerio Olsensialo 

Edited by thabucks

53 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

would 100% have him for a reasonable price.

prob is, you dont deal with reasonable people at spurs (Levy).

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

would 100% have him for a reasonable price.

prob is, you dont deal with reasonable people at spurs (Levy).

Yeah was thinking a player as experienced, Emery knows him. It's literally a utility player will be given specific instructions, come on and do a job. Good squad player to have at the right price and right wages. 

• Like 1

Â