Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If they want to throw £50m + somebody like Soule or Chiesa at us, fine, we’ll do the deal I imagine. If they want to give us Mckennie, it’s £120m. 

F*** McKennie.

Juve fans think he is good, after you took them as gospel for saying Bentancur was shit

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Juve fans think he is good, after you took them as gospel for saying Bentancur was shit

Think we all have to remember Juve are the Man United of Italy. Assume their fans have the same level of knowledge as a Man United fan ;)

8 hours ago, nick76 said:

Not linked with us but I wouldn’t say no.

So Eze will cost someone £60m due to a clause in his contract, but according to Juve our Dougie is worth 10m Euros and two players they can do without. Is Daniel Levy negotiating on their behalf?

Tottenham fans turn on owner Daniel Levy once again after Antonio Conte  threatens to QUIT | Daily Mail Online

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yeah @Delphinho123, wally.

Everyone knows the only fans you can trust are Lyon. They know their stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Think we all have to remember Juve are the Man United of Italy. Assume their fans have the same level of knowledge as a Man United fan ;)

They also believe that every player in the world dreams of playing for Juve.  You can be sure that Juve will be linked with about 100 players over the summer as anyone who's had a half decent season will be flagged as a possible signing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herman22 said:

The Dougie to Juve rumours are out of control. We’ll be hearing it’s 40quid + McKennie, a signed Zidane shirt and a nice trip to lake Como next! 

did you make that up....😃

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We could give them Diaby + Cash for McKennie then. 

44 minutes ago, Zatman said:

mckennie is sh*t tho.

Watching him play for Leeds, was like watching a teletubby playing football.

Bentencur looks good in the PL, mckennie didnt.

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

mckennie is sh*t tho.

Watching him play for Leeds, was like watching a teletubby playing football.

Bentencur looks good in the PL, mckennie didnt.

A mid season loan signing for a terrible team without any pre season with his team mates

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

A mid season loan signing for a terrible team without any pre season with his team mates

possibly.

If we do sign him, i hope he does well, i just wonder if he is good value for us.

guess we will see.

59 minutes ago, John said:

So Eze will cost someone £60m due to a clause in his contract, but according to Juve our Dougie is worth 10m Euros and two players they can do without. Is Daniel Levy negotiating on their behalf?

Tottenham fans turn on owner Daniel Levy once again after Antonio Conte  threatens to QUIT | Daily Mail Online

I loved that bit John....so right.

do they think we was born yesterday?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

possibly.

If we do sign him, i hope he does well, i just wonder if he is good value for us.

guess we will see.

Said in other thread I think its just a recycled rumour but would be replacing Tim and Dendoncker in the squad and not starting

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Said in other thread I think its just a recycled rumour but would be replacing Tim and Dendoncker in the squad and not starting

im not sure mckennie would be happy to come to a club and not be a starter?

regardless of whether he is actually any good or not, he is a regular starter for juve isnt he?, cant see him not wanting to be a starter.

• Like 1

Just now, MaVilla said:

regardless of whether he is actually any good or not, he is a regular starter for juve isnt he?, cant see him not wanting to be a starter.

The funny thing is, he’d probably be  starting after 5-10 games such is Emerys genius. Guy turned Rogers from a “meh, one for the future” into one of the most exciting players in the league in 5 games. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Reading through some of what the Juve fans are saying online I can’t see anybody that is bothered if he stays, in fact many are happy that somebody will take him off their hands.  This maybe just fans in denial or that some vocal fans always have players they don’t like but are fine but despite the number of games he played I’m struggling to find any who rate him.  Did he have a good season with them because I’m struggling to see it? Even more concerned because his time at Leeds and his small fee if he’s that good.

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Makes no sense for his career to make that sort of move. Two years out from a World cup being mainly hosted by his country so would be very strange especially as the States have other good CMs like Tyler Adams, Musah and Johnny Cardoso.

We sign anyone from Juve and they need to be of the quality to come straight in and actually improve us.

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Reading through some of what the Juve fans are saying online I can’t see anybody that is bothered if he stays, in fact many are happy that somebody will take him off their hands.  This maybe just fans in denial or that some vocal fans always have players they don’t like but are fine but despite the number of games he played I’m struggling to find any who rate him.  Did he have a good season with them because I’m struggling to see it? Even more concerned because his time at Leeds and his small fee if he’s that good.

I don’t want McKennie but as others have said, Juve fans were the very same who said that Bentancur was total shit. 

He’s Spurs’ best player. 

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

He was one of Juventus better players last season but they fell off a cliff after January and think fans got pissed at everybody 😂😂

17 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I don’t want McKennie but as others have said, Juve fans were the very same who said that Bentancur was total shit. 

He’s Spurs’ best player. 

Errr, Bissouma, Hello.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Â