Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We will if we sell Ramsey, Luiz and Duran. 130 million big ones. 

Then we can go out and get Gallagher, Maatsen, Todibo and Baena. 

If we sold those 3 for 130 mil fire monchi

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

If we sold those 3 for 130 mil fire monchi

Why?

Luiz 70m

Ramsey 35m

Duran 25m

That's how I see the value of those players given injuries, our need to sell and the current PSR for most clubs.

I certainly wouldn't be expecting much more and Luiz may even go for less than that. Some reports are saying we want 50m for him.

I'd take that 130m right away if offered. I trust we will do a lot with those funds once we enter the next PSR cycle in July.

Edited by GlobalVillan

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Yes please

Kephren Thuram & Todibo would be excellent signings… solve a few problems/deficiencies very well.

Fofana maybe even more so… Ligue 1 may be the ideal place to shop to strengthen us in the positions we most need.

Edited by Jas10

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Kephren Thuram & Todibo would be excellent signings… solve a few problems/deficiencies very well.

Fofana maybe even more so… Ligue 1 may be the ideal place to shop to strengthen us in the positions we most need.

By the looks of it, I don't know what problems Todibo would solve in defence as one of our main problems is not being good in the air and for someone who is 6"3, he's not seemingly good in the air. 

Just now, lexicon said:

By the looks of it, I don't know what problems Todibo would solve in defence as one of our main problems is not being good in the air and for someone who is 6"3, he's not seemingly good in the air. 

Probably better than Carlos and can improve, only 24… Unai will elevate him. Not at his peak.

Right footed CB who could do the Konsa (either could play more centrally) role (RB hybrid) too, good on the ball and can pass it well. Always a requirement for an Unai player.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

Im sure the negotiations between Nice and Man Utd for Todibo will be rather straightforward...

It should be straightforward for anybody that wants him as he has a release clause.

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

Im sure the negotiations between Nice and Man Utd for Todibo will be rather straightforward...

Yes for Nice; ‘va te faire foutre’ comes to mind.

6 minutes ago, lexicon said:

That would be the only concern with him, but we have Mings coming back so hopefully should improve in that area.  Todibo is a right sided Pau Torres.

I feel that whoever made up the rumours about a swap deal with Luiz and McKennie, would have got many more clicks if it was a swap deal with Luiz and Chiesa.

15 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I feel that whoever made up the rumours about a swap deal with Luiz and McKennie, would have got many more clicks if it was a swap deal with Luiz and Chiesa.

Not too late. Just make a Twitter account and let’s get the rumour going. Someone will bite. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Be nice if Torres could actually defend. 

Do you have this reply set up as a macro for anytime Torres appears in a post?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Not too late. Just make a Twitter account and let’s get the rumour going. Someone will bite. 

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Be nice if Torres could actually defend. 

No need to defend if you have 100% possession. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Â