Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Aren’t PSR rules changing after this season anyway?  Seems pointless if it’s not implemented immediately .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Not a surprise we have words removed in charge too. Imagine sympathising with City. **** pricks

Would prefer to see proof first before jumping to conclusions! 

We have business people in charge, same as everyone else. 

Edens famously was a huge player in the US subprime mortgage market, you don't get massive football club owner wealthy by having superlative morals.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Not in the premier league so far.

Periera been really good for Fulham. He's an 8 so that screams a Doug replacement. Interesting we're linked to all these box to box midfielders and as of yet no credible links to actual DMs.

Hopefully that strategy changes as the season goes on.

When he's played he's been good. He's jjst not played much. 

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

Not a surprise we have words removed in charge too. Imagine sympathising with City. **** pricks

Our owners are willing to invest but the current rules restricts them, thus they see a convenient ally in Man City. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rodders said:

Unsurprisingly odd....

So anyone else seeing the report that Luiz has agreed terms with Juventus?

I mean it's impossible these days to know what is truth and what is clickbait, so I don't really get into the transfer season that much.

Smoke, fire and all that jazz.... Maybe ...

6 hours ago, WHY said:

Aren’t PSR rules changing after this season anyway?  Seems pointless if it’s not implemented immediately .

It will be done immediately because the new PSR rules next season & it would help us & other clubs for the up coming season financially 👍 

7 minutes ago, Frodo said:

It will be done immediately because the new PSR rules next season & it would help us & other clubs for the up coming season financially 👍 

Does it help us with this financial year (the one ending June 30th) or will it take effect after that?

6 hours ago, Rodders said:

I’m assuming this is tongue in cheek, or that you’ve been out on the piss for most of yesterday?

38 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Does it help us with this financial year (the one ending June 30th) or will it take effect 

Maybe wrong on immediately as they would have to rush it through for the end of June, so guessing it would for the end of next season, which in answer to your question it wouldn't help us for this financial year, hope I'm bloody wrong though ☹️ as it looks like we need it now, hence the rumours regards Dougie.

51 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

So anyone else seeing the report that Luiz has agreed terms with Juventus?

I mean it's impossible these days to know what is truth and what is clickbait, so I don't really get into the transfer season that much.

Smoke, fire and all that jazz.... Maybe ...

Juventus do not have the cash to buy Luiz, it’s really a non-starter. We will be asking something like £80mill to £100mill for Luiz, while Juventus’ total transfer budget is estimated to be €40mill = £34mill.

Unless our financial situation is so bad that we are forced to more or less give Luiz away.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WHY said:

It means the 135m limit will be there for the next 2 PSR cycles, the end ending at end of this month and one ending at the end of June 25. Then PSR is gone for the Squad cost rules

3 minutes ago, viivvaa66 said:

Juventus do not have the cash to buy Luiz, it’s really a non-starter. We will be asking something like £80mill to £100mill for Luiz, while Juventus’ total transfer budget is estimated to be €40mill = £34mill.

Unless our financial situation is so bad that we are forced to more or less give Luiz away.

The 30m limit change if it goes through means we can raise the cash we need from selling minor players hopefully. Maybe Cash.

4 minutes ago, viivvaa66 said:

I do agree, that's what I mentioned in my post how little credence I give to anything I read these days....

Â