Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

Argghh my cover is blown 😀

in as much as I'd ever thought about it, I suppose I thought you lived in the Outback or something lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SeanVilla said:

A person who pretends to be ITK. Said yesterday it would be Luiz for McKinnie + Rabiot and someone reminded him Rabiot is out of contract 

Its the same every window. Some pathetic attention seeker posts transfer nonsense and the fans lose their shit over it. Dougie is going anywhere (apart from Disneyland on holiday).

The following twitter page is an absolute gobshite and seems in the past to have been extremely close to McKennie.

is yet to mention anything at all about a move this summer…

IMG_8965.jpeg

7 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Who is this Bosch dude?

If you go through his timeline he Kris saying "Emery is really fond of" or "Emery really likes.." for about 6-8 different players. Seems far fetched to me

12 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Interesting that there’s no mention of Dougie.

Yep, it’s always been about Koopmeiners.  I’m guessing if anything it’s just Juve pretending to play the field to get a deal on him.  Dougie’s name is just been floated to pressure to get the Koopmeiners deal done.

• Like 3

So if recent rumours are to be believed we’ll possible sign Gallagher, McKennie and Barkley and lose Douglas Luiz, with an outlay of approximately £15m ish. Gallagher isn’t a million miles away from Luiz currently, and we’ll have so much more depth, plus we’ll probably be better off in terms of PSR too because the Dougie sale will practically be all profit on the books because he’s been here so long. It’s not as mad as it sounds in my opinion. 

34 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Who is this Bosch dude?

Some one you don't **** around with

spacer.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

When McKennie has a bad game we can say he's had a mare.

When he's had a really bad game we can say he's had a Weston Super Mare.

@Wainy316 FTFY

8ssk2b.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Vancvillan said:

He’s not going to Juve for reasons that have been said a thousand times over the last 30-odd pages.

We can all get sad about an agent trying to pump up wages for a new deal if we want, but I think it just shows how bored we are.

I dont even think its his agent doing anything, it sounds like Juventus are trying to scare other teams that they have options elsewhere

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Serious downgrade from luiz to gallagher in my opinion

Yeah but we keep talking as if this is the only business we will be doing.

The team may even change dynamic somewhat and become more well rounded.

Also, we don't even know if we are doing this at all.

Gallagher could be totally independent of Luiz.

It could be Gallagher for Duran.

Then Barkley plus Soule for arguments sake.

Or it could be Doug out, Soule, Gallagher, Barkley and McKennie in, we just don't know.

Also keep note that in one of Unais interviews, whilst referencing PSR.

He said we had to be Cognicant of FFP and respect it but sometimes you can't just sell a player to have money in the bank because it could set you back.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Serious downgrade from luiz to gallagher in my opinion

Even though stats show they’re pretty comparable in most matrixes 🤷🏻 I don’t wanna sell and would rather we sold one of  Konsa or McGinn first if we’ve gotta sell anyone … that being said if we can get Hjulmand , Gallagher and Soule for the cost of selling Luiz then so be it … 

Edited by thabucks

Â