Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

22 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Kamada going to Palace.

They've got quite the selection of fun players behind the striker.

Palace will be dangerous next season. They have talented players but they didn’t have managers that know how to use them. Now they’re even adding them while having a perfect manager. If they don’t lose any of those players I assume they’d be up there in European places. 

20 minutes ago, Wes said:

Just for the sake of discussion ( not my personal preference, nor do I think it likely)...

What about 40m Euros + Soule + McKennie for Luiz?

No chance.

If Gallagher with 1 year left is £40m, then Luiz who's now regularly in the Brazil squad is worth way more. If they want to give us $40m (for one of our established first teamers) and a player... then it better be Vlahovic or there's nothing to discuss

2 minutes ago, gaz90 said:

Isn't the article saying that we value Dougie at €40m, not €40m + Soule? Obviously that's a massive undervaluation to us and I do think that figure is tosh, but I believe the days of multiple £100m PL transfers in a window (such as last summer) are gone. For at least the next few windows anyway. Transfer valuations will be much lower this window.

Although I agree about the 100m thing, but we definitely don’t value Luiz with this amount, we don’t need to sell as well (it’s we need to sell to buy expensive players), which we don’t need at the end of the day. We can have our least transfer budget and still improve our squad massively.

Every player has their price. I don’t want to, but realistically, we could cash in on Dougie if it meant we bring in players that improve us across the pitch. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

£50m + Soule and I would be starting to look at it personally, as much as I think Luiz is amazing. 

Soule looks a potential world talent. 

McKennie can get in the bin. 

Edited by Steero113

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Not one side are spending £100m on a player this window imo.

Those days are done for a considerable period. 

I agree with that unless someone sells a lot of players. Its going to be more realistic fees now i think

In a say better. 100m for  a player shouldnt happen its just a ludicrous amount of money

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Soule looks like a good player based on the stats I read (never seen him play). Wouldn't want Mckennie though. We've already got one tubby little f***** in the midfield. 

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Not one side are spending £100m on a player this window imo.

Those days are done for a considerable period. 

I know he's an anomaly in many ways but I'm assuming we're not considering Mbappe's >£100m signing on fee?

1 minute ago, _AA_786 said:

I know he's an anomaly in many ways but I'm assuming we're not considering Mbappe's >£100m signing on fee?

Still technically a free transfer, but yes Mbappe's a massive anomaly, its like the Ronaldo deal when he left United. 

7 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I still half expect to see Luiz sign a new contract with us this summer.

If he doesnt then next summer we may have to consider cashing in as he his contract expires in 2026. In fact we might even have to consider this summer as his value will drop mext summer and we can't risk losing him on a free

I think he will sign though now we have CL

10 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Played a lot on the right which isn’t a priority for us, but he can play as a second striker or AM. There’s so much talent there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Kamada going to Palace.

They've got quite the selection of fun players behind the striker.

Spending rhe Eze or Olise money first would be my guess 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

He's on a free

Palace are a well run club these days 👏

Seem to be protecting themselves from the scenario of selling then everyone knowing you have money to spend which is what a West Ham would do. H's a good addition to the squad for when Eze/Olise are injured again and they're also getting a CB in before Guehi presumably goes

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â