Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

42 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Clearly you have done an exhaustive analysis to have come to such a black and white conclusion. 

If even the YouTube videos don't look good, then there is a problem.

54 minutes ago, RicRic said:

What i will say about him as my family know him personally is he is very motivated and practices on every single aspect each and every day even now in belgium, his desire for success is phenomenal, hence why he is outshining so many in Belgium but he has gone through so many set backs in england, but was determined to prove he deserves to be playing top football and hopes to make his mark in the big leagues, you wont find a more hard working young player than this kid i promise…looking at it from a supporter perspective he would be a good shout as back up but not good enough yet to be a starter for us, He's from up Kings Norton way 

He sounds like a great guy. I wish him all the best, but if he still needs to develop he is probably better off going to a team where he will get first team football.

17 hours ago, Philosopher said:

Isn't that the point in signing a lads like Nedeljovic and Lino Sousa. To get one we need to get them raw and develop them. That's why if the talent is there and he looks ready for the step the smart move may be to blood Nedeljovic, and rotate him with Konsa and Cash. I think I'd prefer that to Dumfries.

You have to do both.....its mixing the approach, that brings balance.

Young players, learn off the seasoned pro's and there is nothing as good as learning on the battle field......That's where the real life learning is done, in match play.

Young players and mature players have attributes, the other is low on, that's why the mix is good.

Everton might be in trouble Financially... I'd take Onana off them.

He has good tackling and aerial challenges won(we need for corners alone lol).

Guess he could cover an 8 or 6s role. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Yeah he’s excellent 

16 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Everton fans aren’t big fans of him, they say he shouldn’t be a starter for them and happy to offload him. 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Dendoncker + 💰 deal would be lovely jubbly! We’ll thrown in Chambers too if they want! 😀 

Would give us good, young DM cover & competition for Bouba. More physicality and aggression, win plenty of tackles and headers.

Edited by Jas10

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

We were definitely forging closer links to Wasserman under Lange i know that for a fact ! But I’m not sure now under Monchi. 

just seems that way,  id hazard a guess thats where the links come......... 

20 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Everton fans aren’t big fans of him, they say he shouldn’t be a starter for them and happy to offload him. 

You don't know what you've got til it's gone as they say.

41 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

They will want like 60m

15 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

I don’t see the fascination in Onana. Think he’s pretty average. 

He's inconsistent but also relatively young and we can't discount that he's in a Dyche team where ability isn't always shown with a ball flying over your head. Some of it is also due to the quality around him. When he plays for Belgium he's a beast in the middle. maybe bringing him in to partner with Youri would help him get more consistency

1 hour ago, Philosopher said:

He sounds like a great guy. I wish him all the best, but if he still needs to develop he is probably better off going to a team where he will get first team football.

Maybe so but i havent seen enough of him to decide if that is probably a better option for him tbf 

I like Gallagher, but not sure if we need him. Would also have to be less than £40m to be worth it, in my opinion. 

I can’t see him deputising the DMC position, which is what we really need. And I can’t see us buying him, Barkley, plus one other. So not sure if this is a true link, despite the reliable source. 

Gallagher offers a rotation option for SJM or Doug at the very least. We need a bench with real quality and he’d be a great start to that process. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â