Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

2 hours ago, TRO said:

I agree, that position, has to defend better.

those top clubs, had to get them from somewhere.....they are out there, we have search hard, and maybe take a gamble.

Isn't that the point in signing a lads like Nedeljovic and Lino Sousa. To get one we need to get them raw and develop them. That's why if the talent is there and he looks ready for the step the smart move may be to blood Nedeljovic, and rotate him with Konsa and Cash. I think I'd prefer that to Dumfries.

50 minutes ago, useless said:

Archie Brown, KAA Gent left-back, who can also play on the winger, formerly of Derby, born in Birmingham, recently got called up to England Elite League squad which replaced the U20s, although he's twenty-two, must see him as a late developer, and want to take a look at him

Know this player personally close to my brother and etc, so will be keeping tabs on this one for sure, i havent seen him play live strangely enough but seen clips of his matches in Belgium, guessing he would be a back up to maybe Moreno with the assumption digne is moved on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Now this is the exact kijd if cb we need. A big **** that can run and dominate 

In the Austrian League. Its a poor standard

He also picks up a good few injuries

Just now, Zatman said:

In the Austrian League. Its a poor standard

He also picks up a good few injuries

Tbf though alot of players have come from poorer leagues and done well in Pl

Benteke came from Belgian league for example.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Tbf though alot of players have come from poorer leagues and done well in Pl

Benteke came from Belgian league for example.

two of Leeds back four in relegation played for RB Salzburg, Aaronson and Patson Daka were huge flops from Salzburg. Outside of that Adeyemi has failed

I be wary of dealing with them as they usually send the better players to Leipzig first

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â