Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Based on absolutely zero link, but purely on a combination of him being a good player when used correctly and the conversation around Mason Greenwood on previous pages...

Thomas Partey, anyone?

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

Based on absolutely zero link, but purely on a combination of him being a good player when used correctly and the conversation around Mason Greenwood on previous pages...

Thomas Partey, anyone?

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe916wpn8v3a8bgy82zidn

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Thomas Partey, anyone?

He can't play in Spain can he? Been mysteriously injured when Assnal had to go there.

20 hours ago, RicRic said:

Ramsey has played matches this season and im aware he has had injuries however  we seen a significant dip in performances when he has featured, what im suggesting is we may need another fit and firing class above LW to bring in that will hit the ground running, nobody and certainly not me is doubting his ability. 

He never put a run of games together to gain the level of fitness needed to show that form.  If he rotates with Morgan/Buendia we are covered there in my opinion

5 hours ago, FLVillan said:

I agree that he has shown in patches that he has the raw talent and has the potential to be Drogba 2.0, BUT personality (attitude) could also result in him becoming Balotelli 2.0.... 

I got beaten up by GlobalVillan for suggesting this 😂

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think ive coubted 20 players linked so far and its not even june 1st!

Better get used to it n enjoy!

Window’s not even open yet 😆

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think ive coubted 20 players linked so far and its not even june 1st!

I’m thinking this is the monchi method. Make it seem like we are interested in everyone to hide our real targets in plain sight 

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Ah, so that's why we let them beat us 5-0. Looks so much better when the suggestion is not coming directly from us :ph34r:

49 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

This is the kind of player I'd expect us to be after if we offload Carlos. A player who will be relatively cheap, he's out of contract next summer, we see something in and believe he can be improved at Villa. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â