Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Feel like we’ve been here before with the whole flight tracking thing and very rarely (if ever), has it ever amounted to anything.

It's almost as if you can't see the woods for "the trees".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

just had a look at the milan squad, hopefully it is an outgoing, I don't like many of their players and the ones that I do are very expensive.

If it's a player from Inter then there's a few I'd love to don the Claret and Blue.... Dumfries as he fills a need, Nicolo Barella would probably walk into our midfield, Parvard would fit the profile of right back we want, although we have Konsa filling that particular area.

So many options!!

32 minutes ago, paul514 said:

just had a look at the milan squad, hopefully it is an outgoing, I don't like many of their players and the ones that I do are very expensive.

Don’t even like any from the Inter squad Pauly?

2 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

If we have to balance the books. 
it doesn’t have to be JJ… Doug, big Emi Or Ollie could get the “profit” needed

also, maybe a mixture of a few players like Carlos, Cash, Tim, Digne. 

Yes but the reason JJ is mentioned is because we see the rest as too valuable to us more than him , watkins and Martinez are worth too much for us 

Durán to Milan plus Carlos & €60mill is what I’m offering Milan tonight on FM for Leao - I’ll let y’all know later if it’s accepted 😆

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Yes but the reason JJ is mentioned is because we see the rest as too valuable to us more than him , watkins and Martinez are worth too much for us 

I know, just stating for the people who get easily upset about JJ being sold, that there’s other options… IF we need to sell

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Buendia to Milan --> Loan with option to buy? Seems like a good fit. 

(I don't even care which Milan)

Honestly surprised you’ve limited it just to Milan teams, you’re going soft  😂

Edited by MSvillain
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Don’t even like any from the Inter squad Pauly?

I was stupid enough for them not to enter my pea brain at the time.

i do like more player from inter than AC but again it’s the super expensive ones 

57 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Buendia to Milan --> Loan with option to buy? Seems like a good fit. 

(I don't even care which Milan)

I do hope that you may be in attendance when he returns, he scores a hat-trick but then slices a last minute shot and it hits you on the swede. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I do hope that you may be in attendance when he returns, he scores a hat-trick but then slices a last minute shot and it hits you on the swede. 

I'll hammer him for not finishing it. JUST a hat-trick?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Philosopher said:

I Don't disagree. But I'd like to take a look at Nedeljovic. Because if he looks really promising I'd prefer to go with the ups and downs of developing and really good prospect that just needs the opportunity to breakthrough. 

I don't think Dumfries is much of an improvement on Cash. Frimpong is going forward, but worse defensively, so quite frankly i don't see the point in either of those players. Right back is where we have been getting targeted and coming undone (other than set pieces). We need a defensive monster there. Konsa is too reluctant to go to his man as he is scared of getting turned.  With Bailey out there the cover isn't great either. Things worked better when Kamara was dropping in to make a back 3, but otherwise that's our achilles heel.

Ideally I'd like a rapid right back that can dribble, cross, and defend one on one. These guys are are treasure. Those that fit this mould are already at a top club or have their choice of top clubs.

I agree, that position, has to defend better.

those top clubs, had to get them from somewhere.....they are out there, we have search hard, and maybe take a gamble.

1 hour ago, DeadlyDirk said:

If it's a player from Inter then there's a few I'd love to don the Claret and Blue.... Dumfries as he fills a need, Nicolo Barella would probably walk into our midfield, Parvard would fit the profile of right back we want, although we have Konsa filling that particular area.

So many options!!

Could it be BellaNova from Torino?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â