Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

11 minutes ago, Knutserov13 said:

Chalobah wants a loan move before the window shuts. Would be perfect if we could offload Carlos, sign Geertruida perm and Chalobah on loan!

Pretty sure he'll end up at Palace. Actually thought they might take Carlos off us, but no chance if Chalobah is available, much better player.

It pisses me off that we are considering moving Watkins on to pave way for Duran. Not because of people being free to say whats on their mind, rather because Ollie no doubt will be aware of those voices.

Centimeters difference between Ollie putting us two nil up and en route to beating a title contender, and people forgetting how good he has been, is and will be just because Duran is going to be a special and exciting player.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

For anyone thinking Chelsea's dealing are genius we just don't understand.

They owe Raheem Sterling 70 million.

Imagine if their whole bombsquad just decide to not go anywhere. Lol

I read an interesting opinion from an American who believes that Chelsea are following a recruitment process used in American sports, especially MLB and NFL. Buying a lot of players and putting them on lengthy contracts can work well at first, but if you aren't careful it can get out of control. He mentioned that the Yankees are still having to pay player contracts to players who haven't played for them in decades. 

Honestly it feels like it will end in disaster for Chelsea if they aren't winning titles and playing Champions League football. 

44 minutes ago, Knutserov13 said:

Chalobah wants a loan move before the window shuts. Would be perfect if we could offload Carlos, sign Geertruida perm and Chalobah on loan!

Would be, but shame none of those three things will happen.  Not enough time.

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Not seen this in many places!

At one point I was thinking there might be some grand plan.

IE buying up all the best young talent in the world and having a boss team in a couple of years.

Even if that is the plan, it's been gone about in the most nonsensical manner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

Agree but in Unai’s system Duran will only ever be a sub not a starter.

Think in time Duran could defo be a starter, not there yet but defo overtime he could, still young, nothing saying he won't learn to play that role.

17 hours ago, paul514 said:

What time does the window close on friday? is it midday? 

When Chelsea say that they're done. :D

1 hour ago, useless said:

Mighty quiet, considering the window closes tomorrow

Defensive reinforcement needed, ideally an upgrade on Carlos and just in case Mings takes a while to get back up to speed, and also to give us another option at right-back

Another attacker needed, after Zaniolo, Dobbin, Diaby, and Iling-Junior all left this summer, plus we don't know how Buendia is going to be after injury, room for

We can sign some future prospects too

A bunch of players in the U21s could potentially go out on loan

A few sales/departures could happen

Tomorrow could be busiest final day of transfer window ever

Or it could be:  Too Quiet GIFs | Tenor or something in between the two: Peaky Blinders Tommy Shelby I'll Be Waiting GIF | GIFDB.com ;) 

8 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Maybe fire sale incoming at Chelsea in next 24hrs.  Big earners on a free would be good value for a couple of them

I doubt it. They'll be lucky to move three or four of the bomb squad. 

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

It pisses me off that we are considering moving Watkins on to pave way for Duran. Not because of people being free to say whats on their mind, rather because Ollie no doubt will be aware of those voices.

Centimeters difference between Ollie putting us two nil up and en route to beating a title contender, and people forgetting how good he has been, is and will be just because Duran is going to be a special and exciting player.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91i2ol5588gjfmmnurvy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

It pisses me off that we are considering moving Watkins on to pave way for Duran.

Why get pissed off about something that isn't true?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Why get pissed off about something that isn't true?

I heard that Eastern Europeans were killing swans. Poles, I think they were. Murdering swans. I’d never have imagined that sort of thing. Typical Labour.

Just now, Enda said:

I heard that Eastern Europeans were killing swans. Poles, I think they were. Murdering swans. I’d never have imagined that sort of thing. Typical Labour.

Woke lefties at it again :rant:

• Haha 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â