Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

because Barkley will try make things happen while Barrenenechea will play safe passes

Yeah true your not wrong, but I’d rather no through balls if it meant zero mistakes and a tidy passing range

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Not on his wages is he coming back here, never mind anything else.

I think he would have come back if the finances of it weren’t so crazy. As you say it’s a non starter

Geertruida and Grealish (loan with option) would be an amazing end to the window. I'd be delighted with that. Jack would be the icing and Geertruida the important piece at the back.

Until we meet again...

58 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Is a Super Jack return on the horizon? 🤔

Stan is certainly giving hints towards it in his tweets. 

Nooo he’s referring to the draw tomoz. A fan put that he thinks the big news is that Grealish is coming back, and Stan is basically saying he would welcome it… Grealish isn’t returning to Villa. 

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

What does he mean by ‘you’ why’s he not saying us or we? Is he not one of us 🤔

Visiting Roma fan i believe

• Like 1

I for one am not going to buy into random Spanish press about anything after all of the Barca bullsh_t.

Enzo is staying because they finally found a way to get rid of the Donk (pleaseeeee). Emery himself updated everyone on the timelines for Kamara/Mings and yet you all go doom and gloom when someone in another country unaffiliated with the club says different?

• Like 1

Well our usual private jet will be in use today - it's flying to Nice later this morning for the Champions League draw in Monaco.

As others have said, I think we are done baring a last min exodus of players and a replacement coming in.

Our squad is strong and better than last year IMO. The return of Ramsey and Buendia will be a boon, more depth in the middle with Enzo and Ross, plus Kamara returning. We have a wild card in Jaden. It may take him a few games to get up to speed  but he's a real talent. Plus Rogers looks immense and will easily cover Diaby's output IMO. We've still got Ollie and Jhon upfront and in defence, Tyrone is nearing fitness. Maatsen will be our starting left back before soon and Kosta is a real find at right back. 

I guess at a push, if we could get Gertie in, it would be the icing on the cake. A RB/CB hybrid is probably the area we need to upgrade the most, especially with Cash being out. I can't see any attackers coming in, but the one who intrigues me most is Adeyemi of Dortmund. I know we've been linked but I don't think it was serious. 

Edited by Xela

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Do any of you on here routinely sign up to other fan forums to basically wind them up?

Or is this a phenomena limited to our boards?

Only one forum PNE when Cam went there and they adored him. Wasn't to wind them up, was to tell them they got a class player and he'd do well for them. 

• Like 1

If we can move Dendonker on for most of his wages and lets say Las Palmas pay us a bonus for remainder if they stay up. We get Geertruida in permanently. We can then look to move Carlos on in Jan if possible. Barrenechea can go on Loan in Jan if we have a good injury record  and he needs game time. 

I work in Jan this year was superb and we didn't even know it. Rogers and Nedeljkovic playing the majority of the Arsenal game, nobody would have thought that 7 months ago.

• Like 1

I wonder if Chelsea will come crawling back with an offer for Duran if both Toney and Osimhen end up in Saudi Arabia. It would have to be a huge offer but it’s the sort of lunacy that is expected of a circus club.

I guess we’ll know shortly when Duran takes all his Villa content off of his social media accounts.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â