Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Damn those dratted stumbling blocks! 😤

If they can't even pay his wages not gonna help us much. I suppose anything is helpful and getting some of his wages off the books is still move saving than all of Barrenechea 

Has it been confirmed anywhere that Diego Carlos is actually injured?

We seem quite keen on clearing the decks, so hopefully we can bring in Geertruida and a forward player.

At least it's not a boring window for us.

• Thanks 1

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Has it been confirmed anywhere that Diego Carlos is actually injured?

Clubs aren't good at injury information these days. Everything is kept quiet. 

1 minute ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Seeing Huijsen for Bournmouth makes me wonder why we didn't go for him if we were cherry picking players Juve would be willing to let go. He looks class and would seem to be a perfect fit behind Konsa and then as long term option at RCB.

I think it just comes down to the need to reduce the squad size first which is posing a challenge with some names. But if anyone can find promising talent, it's the team with have.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Seeing Huijsen for Bournmouth makes me wonder why we didn't go for him if we were cherry picking players Juve would be willing to let go. He looks class and would seem to be a perfect fit behind Konsa and then as long term option at RCB.

We've done this one already.

Maybe Juventus only wanted cash and didn't want to trade him in any sort of swap.

It's like Everton fans asking why they never went for Diaby as well in the Dobbin swap.

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We've done this one already.

Maybe Juventus only wanted cash and didn't want to trade him in any sort of swap.

It's like Everton fans asking why they never went for Diaby as well in the Dobbin swap.

Yeah perhaps, at the same time it would mean less cash going from Juve to us if it primarily was a cash flow/accounting issue, but that's beyond my knowledge.

The Diaby to Everton comparision I'm not as convinced about though :- D 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â