Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Not in the slightest. 

What were you expecting? 

Well I suppose I was hoping we wouldn't sell two key parts of the squad (PSR I guess) and I was hoping we'd have new quality right back by now and not still have Cash as first choice. And maybe an exciting attacking addition who can create and score goals at the highest level.

Other than that it's been decent.

Premier League is now basically the NBA of world football.  Salaries are at a completely different level compared to the rest of Europe thus offloading players will be a challenge for all clubs moving forward.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Premier League is now basically the NBA of world football.  Salaries are at a completely different level compared to the rest of Europe thus offloading players will be a challenge for all clubs moving forward.

or just dont give the Donk 90k p/w to start with.

90k p/w, lol, what were we smoking.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

or just dont give the Donk 90k p/w to start with.

90k p/w, lol, what were we smoking.

Tbf according to all reports we just matched what he was on at Wolves…. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

@Jas10 is typing"....his 9 millionth post.

look, just deal with it bro, you wont get £1 per post, and earn as much as The Donk....only The Donk earns what the Donk earns, cus the Donk earns whatever he f***in wants.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

To be fair, we bought Dendonker when we had just finished 14th, were certain Luiz was going to Arsenal and he would replace him. He was a Belgium International with premier league experience.

He did well in a few games when he came in first but then we changed manager. Emery likes a more mobile and more technical player. Donk was screwed the minute he made that error against Stevenage. 

We are now a top 4 club and he isn't near the level we now require.

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

He's like villatalks own transfer gimp like the one on ssn.

He goes back into cold storage once the transfer window closes and is thawed out again mid December.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

To be fair, we bought Dendonker when we had just finished 14th, were certain Luiz was going to Arsenal and he woild replace him. He was a Belgium International with premier league experience.

He did well in a few games when he came in first but then we changed manager. Emery likes a more mobile and more technical player. Donk was screwed the minute he made that error against Stevenage. 

We are now a top 4 club and he isn't near the level we now require.

That's a nice way of saying Emery wanted a better player! 😂

Dream conclusion to the window would be Tomás Araújo from Benfica loan with obligation to buy. Sign Geertruida. Then someone like Sudakov or Baturina with Baumgartner being my choice for AM - sell Carlos, whatever we can with Donk and release Hause … simples 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â