Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

10 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yeah and we could chuck in a couple of promising youngsters who are never going to play for the first team to sweeten the deal.

Don't be disrespectful... Seniors like Coutinho and Hause should suffice 

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

A football season runs from August to May. 

Carlos or Geertruida whatever one you want mate. Same number of CB options 

We've Kamara and Mings back in the squad for October. With the international breaks there are 5 PL games between now and 19th October. 

So our CB options are Konsa, Pau, Carlos.

Normally you want four options (esp with a UCL season coming up), If/when Mings is up to speed he could become number 4,

If we sign Gerrtruda he could also be a CB option. Although I keep seeing people saying he’s a fine player but not great at traditional CB things like being physical or winning in the air.

Kamara is an elite level DM. He’s fine playing at CB but that shouldn’t be the plan IMO.

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Spanish press saying Enzo move is off cos an injury report re one of our players. Hoping it’s just a delay to Kamara rather than a fresh one.

Nooooooo, I want Donk to be leaving 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe9120ri570yewqm5m9vip

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Spanish press saying Enzo move is off cos an injury report re one of our players. Hoping it’s just a delay to Kamara rather than a fresh one.

Until you find out Onana has done his ACL in training 

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Carlos and Cash injuries. Kamara and mings to take longer than expected.

Still don't see the connection. We have 4 CM's and ample cover should we need McGinn to play in the middle. We've got Ramsey and Philogene who already aren't starting games.

I'd prefer to let him leave and develop rather than see him in the odd cup game here and there. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Until you find out Onana has done his ACL in training 

I thought that, but I didn't put it into words, because that's just like sick

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Still don't see the connection. We have 4 CM's and ample cover should we need McGinn to play in the middle. We've got Ramsey and Philogene who already aren't starting games.

I'd prefer to let him leave and develop rather than see him in the odd cup game here and there. 

Philogene doesn’t play there, Ramsey used to but he isn’t as good when played CM. McGinn is a bit better there but again not his best. 
I think Enzo will be more important than people expects. If Onana wasn’t playing against tougher teams, I’d be more comfortable playing Enzo and Tielemans than Barkley and Tielemans. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â